Alaska Software Inc. - Color Picker
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Color Picker
Otto TrappColor Picker
on Wed, 09 Mar 2016 13:46:18 +0100
Hello,

Is there a way to open a Color Picker / Selector dialog box in Xbase++ ?

Thanks,
Otto
Thomas PoolRe: Color Picker
on Fri, 11 Mar 2016 13:52:33 +0100
Hi Otto,

There is a Color Control Function in the (personal) Alaska Download centre.
Haven't seen it myself.

Regards, Thomas

Op Wed, 09 Mar 2016 13:46:18 +0100 schreef Otto Trapp:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to open a Color Picker / Selector dialog box in Xbase++ ?
>
> Thanks,
> Otto
Otto TrappRe: Color Picker
on Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:51:59 +0100
Hello Thomas,

I downloaded it from Alaska's Download Center and built it. It is a
complex "home made solution" by Greg Doran with many functions. It works
great. A attached a screenshot what it looks like.

Thanks for sharing the info.

Regards,
Otto

colourpad.jpg
Jim LeeRe: Color Picker
on Fri, 11 Mar 2016 22:06:10 +0100
> Is there a way to open a Color Picker / Selector dialog box in Xbase++ ?

   #pragma library("XppUi2")
   oColor := XbpColorDialog():New(oDlg:drawingArea)

*  oColor:mode := XBPCDLG_MODE_ALLOWCOLOREDIT
   oColor:mode := XBPCDLG_MODE_EDITCOLORS
*  oColor:mode := XBPCDLG_MODE_NOCOLOREDIT

   oColor:showHelp     := .F.            Help Button
   oColor:displayAll    := .T.              hm ...
   oColor:noDither      := .T.             hm ...
   oColor:title := "choise Color"
   oColor:center := .T.                    center on Parent

    per-define Color works only with define 16 Color

   oColor:defaultColor  := GraMakeRGBColor(aRGB)

   oColor:Create()

   oPushButton:activate:= {|| nRGB1 := oColor:DISPLAY() ,;
                            aColor := GraGetRGBIntensity(nRGB1) }

more look at
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms646375%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
Otto TrappRe: Color Picker
on Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:04:32 +0100
Hello Jim,

I managed to use the built-in XbpColorDialog() class. It works nice and
it has enough functions for me.

Unfortunately it is not mentioned in the Xbase++ documentation. It would
be great to have it in the docs as well, and know all the possibilities
(methods, member variables, etc).

Thank you for sharing this knowledge.

Regards,
Otto