Alaska Software Inc. - HTML Code for redirection reponse
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: HTML Code for redirection reponse
Osvaldo Ramirez HTML Code for redirection reponse
on Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:24:37 -0600
Hello guys

Some one want to help me

I am testing waa, and for example, I have a button in the web page
and I want if the user press the button, the waa catch to verify it,
make a zip file and then return ZIP file, Is it posible ?

Best Regards
Osvaldo Ramirez
Thomas Braun
Re: HTML Code for redirection reponse
on Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:31:29 +0200
Osvaldo Ramirez wrote:

> I am testing waa, and for example, I have a button in the web page
> and I want if the user press the button, the waa catch to verify it,
> make a zip file and then return ZIP file, Is it posible ?

The easiest way to do this is to create the ZIP, put it into a public
directory of the web server and return a HTML page with a download link.

Thomas
Osvaldo Ramirez Re: HTML Code for redirection reponse
on Tue, 30 Aug 2011 16:27:57 -0600
On 8/26/2011 5:31 AM, Thomas Braun wrote:
> Osvaldo Ramirez wrote:
>
>> I am testing waa, and for example, I have a button in the web page
>> and I want if the user press the button, the waa catch to verify it,
>> make a zip file and then return ZIP file, Is it posible ?
>
> The easiest way to do this is to create the ZIP, put it into a public
> directory of the web server and return a HTML page with a download link.
>
> Thomas

Thanks a lot Thomas

Right now, Iam jumping to PHP + Apache

Anyway, It is good to know What things I can do with WAA and what things
I cant do.

Best Regards
Osvaldo Ramirez