Alaska Software Inc. - Asynchronous programming
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Asynchronous programming
piko kokoAsynchronous programming
on Mon, 04 Mar 2019 12:47:46 +0100
Hello everybody,
Does Alaska 1.9 or 2.0 enable Asynchronous programming ?
I need to program the bank terminal in this mode.

Best Regards
Piotrek
Jim LeeRe: Asynchronous programming
on Tue, 05 Mar 2019 00:51:01 +0100
hi,

> Does Alaska 1.9 or 2.0 enable Asynchronous programming ?
> I need to program the bank terminal in this mode.

3PP LIB most work in GUI-Thread. is this what you mean ?

---
http://www.avg.com
Carlos A Beling Re: Asynchronous programming
on Wed, 06 Mar 2019 08:42:16 -0300
Good morning.
Do you mean running the application as service?
If yes Xbase++ can to do it.

Fraternally
Beling