Alaska Software Inc. - Winhlp32.exe Again
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Winhlp32.exe Again
Carlos A Beling Winhlp32.exe Again
on Mon, 20 Jul 2020 17:49:02 -0300
Good evening.
I needed to recover the Windows 10 installation and Win32hlp.exe stoped
to work.
Then I installed the Jonatas solutin in the Generic NG in 20.03.2020
(Win10-Hlp32-Fix.zip) attached and it was installed without any error
message but Winhlp32.exe does not work giving the error attached
independing on where the XppRef.hlp is.
In other computer with Windows 10 it is working.

Please, how can I fix it?

Fraternally
Beling

Win10-Hlp32-Fix.zip
!Error.png
Matej JuracRe: Winhlp32.exe Again
on Tue, 21 Jul 2020 07:20:17 +0200
Good day Mr. Carlos

a) How about starting using web based documentation at

https://doc.alaska-software.com/

Not much had changed for majority of xpp , esp for functional part.

b) There were also published .chm for three main categories of 1.9 on august 2009  by alaska software themselves. Were in download section for years
Write support and ask if they can provide those files for  xpp 1.9

I do not see any point in using obsolete hlp files if there is readily available documentation.

Carlos A Beling <beling@bipbip.com.br> wrote in message news:40615661$5ace1bc$4d33@news.alaska-software.com...
>Good evening.
>I needed to recover the Windows 10 installation and Win32hlp.exe stoped
>to work.
>Then I installed the Jonatas solutin in the Generic NG in 20.03.2020
>(Win10-Hlp32-Fix.zip) attached and it was installed without any error
>message but Winhlp32.exe does not work giving the error attached
>independing on where the XppRef.hlp is.
>In other computer with Windows 10 it is working.
>
>Please, how can I fix it?
>
>Fraternally
>Beling
Carlos A Beling Re: Winhlp32.exe Again
on Tue, 21 Jul 2020 10:38:13 -0300
Hello Matej.
Good day.
Many thanks.
The only thing that I search for in Xbase++ 1.90 help is the docs of the
Presentation Parameters.
Even the Xbase++ 2.0 docs says "Refer to Generic presentation parameters
for a detailed explanation", unfortunatelly I can not to find out where
they are. Do you know where or how can I finding them?

Fraternally
Beling