Alaska Software Inc. - MouseWheel
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: MouseWheel
Don Keating MouseWheel
on Thu, 24 Nov 2016 13:00:24 -0500
Moue Wheel isn't working in tdHiBrow.

I think it worked at ne time.

I've not intentionally turned it off.

Suggestions?

  >don<
Jonathan LeemingRe: MouseWheel
on Thu, 24 Nov 2016 18:47:18 -0700
Hi Don,

I'm assuming that this is with Windows 10...

In Win 10 there is a mouse setting: "Scroll inactive windows when I
hover over them" that is turned on by default.  This needs to be
turned off in Windows Settings->Devices (Bluetooth, Printers, Mouse).

I am not referring to the "Mouse" in control panel... Rather click on
the Start icon and type "Settings"... pick Settings with the gear
wheel beside it and the select devices.  Turn of "Scroll inactive
windows when I hover over them" and that should fix your problem.

Hope that help... Jonathan

On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 13:00:24 -0500, Don Keating <DonK@dbscompany.com>
wrote:

>Moue Wheel isn't working in tdHiBrow.
>
>I think it worked at ne time.
>
>I've not intentionally turned it off.
>
>Suggestions?
>
>  >don<
Don Keating Re: MouseWheel
on Tue, 29 Nov 2016 08:32:38 -0500
Thank You, Jonathon!

Wonder how many years it would of taken for me to find that.  Overall
i like Win10 but,it has some strange ways.

On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 18:47:18 -0700, Jonathan Leeming wrote:

>Hi Don,
>
>I'm assuming that this is with Windows 10...
>
>In Win 10 there is a mouse setting: "Scroll inactive windows when I
>hover over them" that is turned on by default.  This needs to be
>turned off in Windows Settings->Devices (Bluetooth, Printers, Mouse).
>
>I am not referring to the "Mouse" in control panel... Rather click on
>the Start icon and type "Settings"... pick Settings with the gear
>wheel beside it and the select devices.  Turn of "Scroll inactive
>windows when I hover over them" and that should fix your problem.
>
>Hope that help... Jonathan
>
>On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 13:00:24 -0500, Don Keating <DonK@dbscompany.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Moue Wheel isn't working in tdHiBrow.