Alaska Software Inc. - EventSpy
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: EventSpy
Carlos a Beling EventSpy
on Thu, 16 Mar 2017 16:25:07 -0300
Hello.
Good afternoon.
I am looking for the documentation or samples of EventSpy() in 2.0
version and all that I found out was EventSpy.lib, EventSpy.dll and
EventSpy.ch.
Can someone tell me where to find the documentation or has an example of
how to use it in 2.0?
I have not 1.90 installed and there it had everything needed.

Fraternally
Beling
Peter AlderliestenRe: EventSpy
on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 21:02:51 +0100
Carlos,

> I am looking for the documentation or samples of EventSpy() in 2.0
> version and all that I found out was EventSpy.lib, EventSpy.dll and
> EventSpy.ch.
> Can someone tell me where to find the documentation or has an example of
> how to use it in 2.0?

Eventspy is not part of the standard Xbase++ installation.
The source code can be downloaded from the Alaska website, but you have to
login to get to the Download centre.
Make sure you select all versions.

Peter
Carlos a Beling Re: EventSpy