Alaska Software Inc. - Xbase and web application
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Xbase and web application
MassimoXbase and web application
on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:46:38 +0100
How xbase++ today or on future can be used for made a web application?
Boris Borzic Re: Xbase and web application
on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:35:46 +0100
"Massimo" <mbelgranoRIMUOVI@deltain.com> wrote in news:3db02718$6070823
$1300@news.alaska-software.com:

> How xbase++ today or on future can be used for made a web application?

It's easy, see here: http://www.xb2.net/xb2net

Best regards,
Boris Borzic

http://www.Xb2.NET
http://www.SQLExpress.net
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools
Igor FERKRe: Xbase and web application
on Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:36:19 +0100
Hi Massimo,
you can use http://www.alaska-software.com/products/waa/waa.shtm
It's included in Xbase++ (standard and professional)
You can see it in action
http://www.alaska-software.com/products/waa/waatest.shtm
Mybe you need a little more work, but it's free.
I'm using it.

Lp
Igor FERK
Septima d.o.o.
Pot v toplice 9, 2250 Ptuj
Tel: 02/788-90-15 (02/788-90-10 centrala)
Fax: 02/788-90-14 (ali 02/788-90-11)
Strani za podporo uporabnikom: http://podpora.septima.si
Navodila http://podpora.septima.si/pomoc
"Boris Borzic" <ng-at-sqlexpress-dot-net> wrote in message
> "Massimo" <mbelgranoRIMUOVI@deltain.com> wrote in news:3db02718$6070823
> $1300@news.alaska-software.com:
>
>> How xbase++ today or on future can be used for made a web application?
>
> It's easy, see here: http://www.xb2.net/xb2net
>
> Best regards,
> Boris Borzic
> --
> http://www.Xb2.NET
> http://www.SQLExpress.net
> industrial strength Xbase++ development tools
Reinthaler RudolfRe: Xbase and web application
on Sun, 02 Dec 2007 09:49:03 +0100
Hello Massimo,
I am just working on a special system that uses XB2NET combined with the
dojo ajax framework. I works perfec and has a very professional looking
interface with nice looking windows, sortable tables, fisheye menues etc.
And it is very easy to implement. But you must have javascript knowledge to
use it.
Here is a link to a dojo sample:
http://www.dojotoolkit.org/demos/email-using-1-0
regards