Alaska Software Inc. - Available for remote jobs or log term onsite jobs
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Available for remote jobs or log term onsite jobs
Andrea UrbaniAvailable for remote jobs or log term onsite jobs
on Sat, 20 Apr 2013 12:53:48 +0200
To describe my work life and my skins in few lines is not easy...
I’m mainly a Pascal developer, but I know also other languages.
I’m also a computer technician, client and server, but don’t ask me to
do "dangerous" thinks (like, joking: "don’t worry: you have just to
restart Windows and to install a new driver in the main computer of a
nuclear station" )
My main operating system is Microsoft Windows, but I know also Linux.
I’m a person that says "yes" when other say "it is not possible", I’m
able to study and to implement new things (not just copy + paste +
modify already existing code).
I always worked inside small companies (less than 10 developers). I know
Subversion.
I’m not perfect: I make mistakes, like every human (I think).
I’m looking for a new job, in particular I evaluate:
a)	remote jobs  (long term and short term [I can make regular Italian
invoices])
b)	long term onsite job, possibly outside Italy where I actually live.
If you want to know more about me, please, contact me writing a little
about your job offer and I will send you my fully detailed curriculum.
Thank you for the attention
Andrea Urbani
Andrea UrbaniRe: Available for remote jobs or log term onsite jobs
on Sat, 20 Apr 2013 13:10:12 +0200
Of course I know xBase++ also.
Andrea Urbani
matfanjol@mail.com