Alaska Software Inc. - Gui basics
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Gui basics
Jose Adriano BaltieriGui basics
on Fri, 03 Jul 2015 09:38:38 -0300
Hello !

I'm very fluent with XBase++ and Clipper when regarded to Databases,
Arrays, Strings, etc.

But I only use Console Mode apps.

However, when regarded to GUI, I'm totally zeroed. How can I grasp the
concepts and get fluent with it ?

Is there some sort of tutorial or skeleton program or example that I can
use to "take off" with it ?

ThanXs in advance for your suPPort !
Raymond FischbachRe: Gui basics
on Fri, 03 Jul 2015 15:58:16 +0200
Jose Adriano Baltieri avait soumis l'idée :
> Hello !
>
> I'm very fluent with XBase++ and Clipper when regarded to Databases, Arrays,
> Strings, etc.
>
> But I only use Console Mode apps.
>
> However, when regarded to GUI, I'm totally zeroed. How can I grasp the
> concepts and get fluent with it ?
>
> Is there some sort of tutorial or skeleton program or example that I can use
> to "take off" with it ?
>
> ThanXs in advance for your suPPort !

Hello,

You will save a big time by using a third party library.
I am using TopDown from Clayton Jones and this saved me hundred of
hours.

I know that many other developers are using Xpress++.

There is also another at least.

Have a look at the Alaska web site (technology partners).

Best regards,
Raymond
Carlos A Beling Re: Gui basics
on Fri, 03 Jul 2015 12:11:52 -0300
Hello Jose:
good afternoon.

Please send an e-mail to me.

Fraternally
Beling

On 3/7/2015 09:38, Jose Adriano Baltieri wrote:
> Hello !
>
> I'm very fluent with XBase++ and Clipper when regarded to Databases,
> Arrays, Strings, etc.
>
> But I only use Console Mode apps.
>
> However, when regarded to GUI, I'm totally zeroed. How can I grasp the
> concepts and get fluent with it ?
>
> Is there some sort of tutorial or skeleton program or example that I can
> use to "take off" with it ?
>
> ThanXs in advance for your suPPort !

Edgar Borger Re: Gui basics
on Fri, 03 Jul 2015 12:36:04 -0300
try Express++, will make your life easier !!!

--
Edgar Borger
Softsupply Informatica Ltda.

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.
Clifford WiernikRe: Gui basics
on Sat, 11 Jul 2015 18:03:34 -0500
On 7/3/2015 10:36 AM, Edgar Borger wrote:
> try Express++, will make your life easier !!!
>

> On 03/07/2015 09:38, "Jose Adriano Baltieri" wrote:
>> Hello !
>>
>> I'm very fluent with XBase++ and Clipper when regarded to Databases,
>> Arrays, Strings, etc.
>>
>> But I only use Console Mode apps.
>>
>> However, when regarded to GUI, I'm totally zeroed. How can I grasp the
>> concepts and get fluent with it ?
>>
>> Is there some sort of tutorial or skeleton program or example that I
>> can use to "take off" with it ?
>>
>> ThanXs in advance for your suPPort !

I use Express++ mainly and TopDown for some specialized features.