Alaska Software Inc. - xbppdf 5.o
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: xbppdf 5.o
sudeep sharmaxbppdf 5.o
on Mon, 21 Aug 2017 22:53:25 +0530
Can anybody help me to get xbppdf 5.0. I requested many times on website
for quotation but there is no reply.
Jonathan LeemingRe: xbppdf 5.o
on Mon, 21 Aug 2017 20:09:05 -0600
On 8/21/2017 11:23 AM, sudeep sharma wrote:
> Can anybody help me to get xbppdf 5.0. I requested many times on website
> for quotation but there is no reply.

Hi,

The two email addresses I have for Edgar Borger (creator of XbpPdf) are:

eborger@terra.com.br
edgar@borger.com.br

I can definitely endorse his xbppdf product.... and his commitment!

Regards... Jonathan
Edgar Borger Re: xbppdf 5.o
on Tue, 22 Aug 2017 05:25:08 -0300
Hello Sudeep Sharma,

sorry I don't know what is wrong, but I did not get any of your emails,
I will check to correct whatever it is.

to get XbpPDF, all you have to do is go to our website
http://www.borger.com.br/sofysupply and download the demo file
once you are ok with it, you can pay via paypal using your credit card
in our website, and send me and email to softsupply@terra.com.br if you
need an invoice, or if you prefer to pay via bank transfer (wire)
instead of paypal.

Thank you and best regards,
Edgar

Em 21/08/2017 14:23, sudeep sharma escreveu:
> Can anybody help me to get xbppdf 5.0. I requested many times on website
> for quotation but there is no reply.
Edgar Borger Re: xbppdf 5.o
on Tue, 22 Aug 2017 05:32:09 -0300
sorry, I misspelled the link, it is