Alaska Software Inc. - Foxpro 2.6 Conversion
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Foxpro 2.6 Conversion
Blaed MunzFoxpro 2.6 Conversion
on Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:01:41 -0500
Hello,

I have converted my clipper app and would like to convert my Foxpro 2.6 app
to XBASE. Does anybody have any advice or documentation?

Thanks,
Blaed Munz
Jan EscholtRe: Foxpro 2.6 Conversion
on Thu, 17 Mar 2011 22:15:24 +0100
Send Alaska Software an email. They are working on that right now. That
FoxPro code can be compiled with Xbase++ (project name PolarFox).

Jan

Am 17.03.2011 22:01, schrieb Blaed Munz:
> Hello,
>
> I have converted my clipper app and would like to convert my Foxpro 2.6 app
> to XBASE. Does anybody have any advice or documentation?
>
> Thanks,
> Blaed Munz

Blaed MunzRe: Foxpro 2.6 Conversion
on Fri, 18 Mar 2011 12:32:48 -0500
Apparently PolarFox is for Visual Foxpro to Xbase++. They didn't have a
whole lot of advice.

Blaed