Alaska Software Inc. - Upgraded to 1.9 from 1.82
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Upgraded to 1.9 from 1.82
Martin ImberUpgraded to 1.9 from 1.82
on Wed, 05 Sep 2012 16:45:08 +0100
And I am getting Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point XBPMENU could not be located in the dynamic
link library XPPRT1.dll
Peter AlderliestenRe: Upgraded to 1.9 from 1.82
on Wed, 05 Sep 2012 19:15:44 +0200
Martin Imber:

> And I am getting Entry Point Not Found
>
> The procedure entry point XBPMENU could not be located in the dynamic
> link library XPPRT1.dll

This means that not all modules in your application have been recompiled.
Make sure you recompile everything. And if there are any Xbase++ 3rd party
products, get from them the right compiled versions as well.

Peter
Martin ImberRe: Upgraded to 1.9 from 1.82
on Thu, 06 Sep 2012 09:43:13 +0100
Now fixed - it was pulling in an old lib

Thanks

Martin