Alaska Software Inc. - xbpbrowse and xbpcheckbox
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: xbpbrowse and xbpcheckbox
Jorge L. Borlandoxbpbrowse and xbpcheckbox
on Fri, 07 Dec 2018 07:58:29 -0300
Hello to all,
could you help me to configure xbpcolumn () to show a control xbpcheckbox()
in an xbpbrowse() that allows me to select rows? ,
I do not know how to define xbpcolumn (): datalink to show me the
xbpcheckbox() control

thanks and best regards
Osvaldo RamirezRe: xbpbrowse and xbpcheckbox
on Fri, 07 Dec 2018 07:19:54 -0800
On 12/7/18 2:58 AM, Jorge L. Borlando wrote:
> Hello to all,
> could you help me to configure xbpcolumn () to show a control
> xbpcheckbox() in an xbpbrowse() that allows me to select rows? ,
> I do not know how to define xbpcolumn (): datalink to show me the
> xbpcheckbox() control
>
> thanks and best regards

Hello Jorge

I use colors instead of checkboxes on one or all columns, but it's an idea.

Anyway see the TopDown library I think it as has checkbox class for
browse's column.

Regards
Osvaldo Ramirez
Jorge L. BorlandoRe: xbpbrowse and xbpcheckbox
on Fri, 07 Dec 2018 12:43:19 -0300
thanks Osvaldo I haven´t topdown

(podrías enviarme un ejemplo a ver si se hace de la misma manera?)

"Osvaldo Ramirez" wrote in message
> On 12/7/18 2:58 AM, Jorge L. Borlando wrote:
>> Hello to all,
>> could you help me to configure xbpcolumn () to show a control
>> xbpcheckbox() in an xbpbrowse() that allows me to select rows? ,
>> I do not know how to define xbpcolumn (): datalink to show me the
>> xbpcheckbox() control
>>
>> thanks and best regards
>
> Hello Jorge
>
> I use colors instead of checkboxes on one or all columns, but it's an
> idea.
>
> Anyway see the TopDown library I think it as has checkbox class for
> browse's column.
>
> Regards
> Osvaldo Ramirez
Osvaldo RamirezRe: xbpbrowse and xbpcheckbox
on Fri, 07 Dec 2018 08:39:37 -0800
Please refresh your alaska news, there are seccion for topdown
and let me a few minutes to find the sample.

Best Regards
Osvaldo Ramirez

On 12/7/18 7:43 AM, Jorge L. Borlando wrote:
> thanks Osvaldo I haven´t topdown
>
> (podrías enviarme un ejemplo a ver si se hace de la misma manera?)
>
> "Osvaldo Ramirez" wrote in message
>> On 12/7/18 2:58 AM, Jorge L. Borlando wrote:
>>> Hello to all,
>>> could you help me to configure xbpcolumn () to show a control
>>> xbpcheckbox() in an xbpbrowse() that allows me to select rows? ,
>>> I do not know how to define xbpcolumn (): datalink to show me the
>>> xbpcheckbox() control
>>>
>>> thanks and best regards
>>
>> Hello Jorge
>>
>> I use colors instead of checkboxes on one or all columns, but it's an
>> idea.
>>
>> Anyway see the TopDown library I think it as has checkbox class for
>> browse's column.
>>
>> Regards
>> Osvaldo Ramirez

Carlos A Beling Re: xbpbrowse and xbpcheckbox
on Fri, 07 Dec 2018 15:33:32 -0200
Hello Osvaldo:
Good afternoon.
May be you wish to adapte
\Users...\Documents\Xbase++\source\samples\solution\xbpget\ComboCol.prg
to yours needs.

Fraternally
Beling

Em 07/12/2018 14:39, Osvaldo Ramirez escreveu:
> Please refresh your alaska news, there are seccion for topdown
> and let me a few minutes to find the sample.
>
> Best Regards
> Osvaldo Ramirez
>

> On 12/7/18 7:43 AM, Jorge L. Borlando wrote:
>> thanks Osvaldo I haven´t topdown
>>
>> (podrías enviarme un ejemplo a ver si se hace de la misma manera?)
>>
>> "Osvaldo Ramirez" wrote in message

>>> Hello Jorge
>>>
>>> I use colors instead of checkboxes on one or all columns, but it's an
>>> idea.
>>>
>>> Anyway see the TopDown library I think it as has checkbox class for
>>> browse's column.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Osvaldo Ramirez

Osvaldo RamirezRe: xbpbrowse and xbpcheckbox
on Fri, 07 Dec 2018 10:19:37 -0800
Excelent!!

Jorge, post your comments.

Regards
Osvaldo Ramirez

On 12/7/18 9:33 AM, Carlos A Beling wrote:
> Hello Osvaldo:
> Good afternoon.
> May be you wish to adapte
> \Users...\Documents\Xbase++\source\samples\solution\xbpget\ComboCol.prg
> to yours needs.
>
> Fraternally
> Beling
>
> Em 07/12/2018 14:39, Osvaldo Ramirez escreveu:
>> Please refresh your alaska news, there are seccion for topdown
>> and let me a few minutes to find the sample.
>>
>> Best Regards
>> Osvaldo Ramirez
>>

>> On 12/7/18 7:43 AM, Jorge L. Borlando wrote:
>>> thanks Osvaldo I haven´t topdown
>>>
>>> (podrías enviarme un ejemplo a ver si se hace de la misma manera?)
>>>
>>> "Osvaldo Ramirez" wrote in message

Jorge L. BorlandoRe: xbpbrowse and xbpcheckbox
on Fri, 07 Dec 2018 15:51:51 -0300
Hi Osvaldo , many thanks

> Excelent!!
>
> Jorge, post your comments.
>
> Regards
> Osvaldo Ramirez
>
> On 12/7/18 9:33 AM, Carlos A Beling wrote:
>> Hello Osvaldo:
>> Good afternoon.
>> May be you wish to adapte
>> \Users...\Documents\Xbase++\source\samples\solution\xbpget\ComboCol.prg
>> to yours needs.
>>
>> Fraternally
>> Beling
>>
>> Em 07/12/2018 14:39, Osvaldo Ramirez escreveu:
>>> Please refresh your alaska news, there are seccion for topdown
>>> and let me a few minutes to find the sample.
>>>
>>> Best Regards
>>> Osvaldo Ramirez

Jorge L. BorlandoRe: xbpbrowse and xbpcheckbox
on Fri, 07 Dec 2018 15:50:44 -0300
Hi Carlos,

I have worked on those examples,
but I find that the control is activated when the editing of the cell is
called,
as long as I do not edit, I do not see the control

my desire is to have control always visible in the cell

thanks!

"Carlos A Beling" <beling@bipbip.com.br> wrote in message
> Hello Osvaldo:
> Good afternoon.
> May be you wish to adapte
> \Users...\Documents\Xbase++\source\samples\solution\xbpget\ComboCol.prg to
> yours needs.
>
> Fraternally
> Beling
>
> Em 07/12/2018 14:39, Osvaldo Ramirez escreveu:
>> Please refresh your alaska news, there are seccion for topdown
>> and let me a few minutes to find the sample.
>>
>> Best Regards
>> Osvaldo Ramirez
>>

>> On 12/7/18 7:43 AM, Jorge L. Borlando wrote:
>>> thanks Osvaldo I haven´t topdown
>>>
>>> (podrías enviarme un ejemplo a ver si se hace de la misma manera?)
>>>
>>> "Osvaldo Ramirez" wrote in message

Jorge L. BorlandoRe: xbpbrowse and xbpcheckbox
on Fri, 07 Dec 2018 16:04:00 -0300
Carlos, in column cust.no  show my problem

best regards!

"Carlos A Beling" <beling@bipbip.com.br> wrote in message
> Hello Osvaldo:
> Good afternoon.
> May be you wish to adapte
> \Users...\Documents\Xbase++\source\samples\solution\xbpget\ComboCol.prg to
> yours needs.
>
> Fraternally
> Beling
>
> Em 07/12/2018 14:39, Osvaldo Ramirez escreveu:
>> Please refresh your alaska news, there are seccion for topdown
>> and let me a few minutes to find the sample.
>>
>> Best Regards
>> Osvaldo Ramirez
>>

>> On 12/7/18 7:43 AM, Jorge L. Borlando wrote:
>>> thanks Osvaldo I haven´t topdown
>>>
>>> (podrías enviarme un ejemplo a ver si se hace de la misma manera?)
>>>
>>> "Osvaldo Ramirez" wrote in message

ppp.png
Carlos A Beling Re: xbpbrowse and xbpcheckbox
on Mon, 10 Dec 2018 15:10:21 -0200
Hello Jorge.
Good afternoon.
I did not use this example. I only searched for its existence for to
send it for you.
May be that if you create the XbpCheckBox(), without other controls, as
child of the XbpColumn() (using :moveWithOwner := .t.) can work fine.

Fraternally
Beling
Em 07/12/2018 17:04, Jorge L. Borlando escreveu:
> Carlos, in column cust.no  show my problem
>
> best regards!
>
> "Carlos A Beling" <beling@bipbip.com.br> wrote in message
>> Hello Osvaldo:
>> Good afternoon.
>> May be you wish to adapte
>> \Users...\Documents\Xbase++\source\samples\solution\xbpget\ComboCol.prg to
>> yours needs.
>>
>> Fraternally
>> Beling
>>
>> Em 07/12/2018 14:39, Osvaldo Ramirez escreveu:
>>> Please refresh your alaska news, there are seccion for topdown
>>> and let me a few minutes to find the sample.
>>>
>>> Best Regards
>>> Osvaldo Ramirez

Werner MartlRe: xbpbrowse and xbpcheckbox
on Mon, 17 Dec 2018 18:18:41 +0100
Am 07.12.2018 um 11:58 schrieb Jorge L. Borlando:
> Hello to all,
> could you help me to configure xbpcolumn () to show a control
> xbpcheckbox() in an xbpbrowse() that allows me to select rows? ,
> I do not know how to define xbpcolumn (): datalink to show me the
> xbpcheckbox() control
>
> thanks and best regards

Hello,

you can use Xbase Part Pack #3: XbpRowPickBrowse

with best regards,

Werner
Carlos A Beling Re: xbpbrowse and xbpcheckbox
on Mon, 17 Dec 2018 16:51:16 -0200
Hello Werner.
Good afternoon.
I could not to find out it neither in the Help nor in the examples.
Could you please tell me where can I find it? Or it is only in the
professional version?

Fraternally
Belng

Em 17/12/2018 15:18, Werner Martl escreveu:
> Am 07.12.2018 um 11:58 schrieb Jorge L. Borlando:
>> Hello to all,
>> could you help me to configure xbpcolumn () to show a control
>> xbpcheckbox() in an xbpbrowse() that allows me to select rows? ,
>> I do not know how to define xbpcolumn (): datalink to show me the
>> xbpcheckbox() control
>>
>> thanks and best regards
>
> Hello,
>
> you can use Xbase Part Pack #3: XbpRowPickBrowse
>

> with best regards,
>

> Werner

Werner MartlRe: xbpbrowse and xbpcheckbox
on Sat, 22 Dec 2018 12:03:03 +0100
Am 17.12.2018 um 19:51 schrieb Carlos A Beling:
> Hello Werner.
> Good afternoon.
> I could not to find out it neither in the Help nor in the examples.
> Could you please tell me where can I find it? Or it is only in the
> professional version?
>
> Fraternally
> Belng

Hello,

you only have to log in on Alaskas Homepage, then use download center,
Version 1.9, Xbase Part Pack #3.

Werner