Alaska Software Inc. - read data from a USB port
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: read data from a USB port
Mauro Zambruniread data from a USB port
on Fri, 24 Apr 2015 18:44:52 +0200
my problem is:
I have read and record (in one or more files)  the data from a USB port
(  connected to a temperature gauge ,[Arduino board] )
(Pc with windows seven pro)

You know any library for Xbase with functions to read Usb port?
thks
mauro
Osvaldo RamirezRe: read data from a USB port
on Mon, 27 Apr 2015 08:24:58 -0600
On 4/24/2015 10:44 AM, "Mauro Zambruni" wrote:

> my problem is:
> I have read and record (in one or more files)  the data from a USB port
> (  connected to a temperature gauge ,[Arduino board] )
> (Pc with windows seven pro)
>
> You know any library for Xbase with functions to read Usb port?
> thks
> mauro

You can use http://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/Serial

and on the windows 7 side, you can use a serial port
and then use the Xbase++ serial comm functions

Regards
Osvaldo Ramirez
Thomas BraunRe: read data from a USB port
on Mon, 27 Apr 2015 17:18:50 +0200
Osvaldo Ramirez wrote:

> You can use http://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/Serial
>
> and on the windows 7 side, you can use a serial port
> and then use the Xbase++ serial comm functions

If I understopod correctly, Mauro wants to replace the Arduino with an
Xbase++ application that reads the temperature sensor directly via USB.

Thomas
Osvaldo RamirezRe: read data from a USB port
on Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:19:50 -0600
On 4/27/2015 9:18 AM, "Thomas Braun" wrote:
> Osvaldo Ramirez wrote:
>
>> You can use http://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/Serial
>>
>> and on the windows 7 side, you can use a serial port
>> and then use the Xbase++ serial comm functions
>
> If I understopod correctly, Mauro wants to replace the Arduino with an
> Xbase++ application that reads the temperature sensor directly via USB.
>
> Thomas

Sorry Thomas and Mauro, I misunderstood

Regards
Osvaldo
Mauro ZambruniRe: read data from a USB port
on Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:52:42 +0200
Thanks
I confirm, I want to read the USB ports
my pc has no serial ports.