Alaska Software Inc. - Error 5381
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Error 5381
Carlos a Beling Error 5381
on Fri, 16 Feb 2018 10:36:59 -0200
Good morning.
 From time to time on a single client my application has canceled with
error: subCode 5381,: genCode 8999 in DbCommit (). The documentation
refers to DbAppend ().
The client uses Windows 7 06.01 Build 07601 Service Pack 1, Family: "WINNT",
   Xbase ++ (R) Version 2.00.807.
Please anyone know how to avoid it?

Fraternally
Beling
Nestor G. TorresRe: Error 5381
on Fri, 23 Feb 2018 10:09:52 +0200
On 2018/02/16 14:36, Carlos a Beling wrote:
> Good morning.
>  From time to time on a single client my application has canceled with
> error: subCode 5381,: genCode 8999 in DbCommit (). The documentation
> refers to DbAppend ().
> The client uses Windows 7 06.01 Build 07601 Service Pack 1, Family:
> "WINNT",
>    Xbase ++ (R) Version 2.00.807.
> Please anyone know how to avoid it?
>
> Fraternally
> Beling

Hi Beling,

Sometimes anti-virus programs interfere with disc io. I would recommend
to first exclude the directory where the data resides in your anti-virus
software configuration settings.

Kind regards,
Nestor
Carlos a Beling Re: Error 5381
on Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:01:05 -0300
Hello Nestor.
Good morning.
Many thanks.
Unfortunately the problem occurs eventually, many times in an AppExit()
function, after the file being accessed many times and oError:osCode is
zero.

Fraternally
Beling