Alaska Software Inc. - dsExcelData of ds-Datasoft
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: dsExcelData of ds-Datasoft
César Calvo dsExcelData of ds-Datasoft
on Mon, 24 Apr 2017 20:39:09 +0200
Does anybody works with dsExcelData of ds-Datasoft?
Is it possible configure columns of excel files with this class?
Is it possible do filters?
Is it possible hide and unhide columns.
Is it possible put ant quit panels?
Could you send me examples?
Maybe this two options only are possible with ActiveX of Alaska and not with
this class of ds-Datasoft.
Thanks in advance.
César Calvo.
Jan EscholtRe: dsExcelData of ds-Datasoft
on Tue, 25 Apr 2017 06:42:34 +0200
César,

why don't you ask the guys from DS-Datasoft?

Jan

Am 24.04.2017 um 20:39 schrieb César Calvo:
> Does anybody works with dsExcelData of ds-Datasoft?
> Is it possible configure columns of excel files with this class?
> Is it possible do filters?
> Is it possible hide and unhide columns.
> Is it possible put ant quit panels?
> Could you send me examples?
> Maybe this two options only are possible with ActiveX of Alaska and not
> with this class of ds-Datasoft.
> Thanks in advance.
> César Calvo.
César Calvo Re: dsExcelData of ds-Datasoft
on Tue, 25 Apr 2017 20:13:56 +0200
I asked they but:

sorry but I can not make support for Excel and ist design.
For special things, open Excel with the created file.
Select „macro recording“ and do your design modifications.
After that finish the macro recording and go to „edit macro“
Now you can see the necessary modifications for your code.

Then to understand this class is complicated.

Regards.

"Jan Escholt" escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:1415337c$67b7db41$528dc@news.alaska-software.com...

César,

why don't you ask the guys from DS-Datasoft?

Jan

Am 24.04.2017 um 20:39 schrieb César Calvo:
> Does anybody works with dsExcelData of ds-Datasoft?
> Is it possible configure columns of excel files with this class?
> Is it possible do filters?
> Is it possible hide and unhide columns.
> Is it possible put ant quit panels?
> Could you send me examples?
> Maybe this two options only are possible with ActiveX of Alaska and not
> with this class of ds-Datasoft.
> Thanks in advance.
> César Calvo.
Edgar Borger Re: dsExcelData of ds-Datasoft
on Wed, 26 Apr 2017 12:12:48 -0300
Hi Cesar,

I think with a little research on MS website you can do it, I did this for one of my projects:

	oExcel := CreateObject("Excel.Application")
	oWorkbooks := oExcel:workbooks
	oBook  := oExcel:workbooks:Add()
	oSheet := oBook:ActiveSheet
	oExcel:DisplayAlerts := .f.
	oExcel:visible       := .f.

	oRange := oSheet:Range("A1", chr(64+len(aExcel[1])) + strzero(len(aExcel),4) )
	oRange:font:name := 'Courier New'
	oRange:font:size := 10
	oRange:value     := aExcel
	for i = 2 to len(aExcel[1])
		oSheet:Columns(i):Autofit()
	next
	oBook:SaveAs(XLS)

	oSheet:destroy()
	oBook:close()
	oBook:destroy()

	 Quit Excel
	oExcel:Quit()
	oExcel:Destroy()

as you can see, it creates an excel from an aExcel array, and I use the oSheet:Columns(i):Autofit() to set the proper column width
for each column, there are other properties that you can use to set the rest...
try looking at https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb149067(v=office.12).aspx

Regards,
Edgar

Em 24/04/2017 15:39, César Calvo escreveu:
> Does anybody works with dsExcelData of ds-Datasoft?
> Is it possible configure columns of excel files with this class?
> Is it possible do filters?
> Is it possible hide and unhide columns.
> Is it possible put ant quit panels?
> Could you send me examples?
> Maybe this two options only are possible with ActiveX of Alaska and not with this class of ds-Datasoft.
> Thanks in advance.
> César Calvo.

Edgar Borger
Softsupply Informatica Ltda.
Rua Alagoas, 48
Sao Paulo, SP
01242-000
Tel   : (5511) 3159-1997
Email : softsupply@terra.com.br
César Calvo Re: dsExcelData of ds-Datasoft
on Thu, 27 Apr 2017 11:28:43 +0200
Thanks Edagar.
I am got it.
Jonathan Leeming help me with ActiveX.
With clas of ds-Datasoft isn´t it design like vba but other feaures yes.
Regards.
César.

noticias:2edb415c$1c155e2f$7861@news.alaska-software.com...