Alaska Software Inc. - Just published an article on my special human number (CXP used to certify)
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Just published an article on my special human number (CXP used to certify)
Nestor G. TorresJust published an article on my special human number (CXP used to certify)
on Sun, 20 Mar 2016 07:22:35 +0200
Hi Guys

Just finished publishing an article about my special human number that I
created. certification done with Alaska CXP.  It was a fun moment; read
about it in my LinkedIn:

http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/generate-your-own-transhuman-id-number-nestor-guido

Kind regards to all
Nestor
Jonathan LeemingRe: Just published an article on my special human number (CXP used to certify)
on Sun, 20 Mar 2016 20:24:28 -0600
On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 07:22:35 +0200, Nestor G. Torres wrote:

>Hi Guys
>
>Just finished publishing an article about my special human number that I
>created. certification done with Alaska CXP.  It was a fun moment; read
>about it in my LinkedIn:
>
>http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/generate-your-own-transhuman-id-number-nestor-guido
>
>Kind regards to all
>Nestor

Jonathan Leeming
jonathan.leeming@the-family-centre.com
Jonathan LeemingRe: Just published an article on my special human number (CXP used to certify)
on Sun, 20 Mar 2016 20:28:51 -0600
Hi Nestor,

I remember reading about your concept a while back... Interesting but
I am still a firm beliver that everyone should be micro-chipped at
birth.... Just kidding but thaks for the interesting read.

Regards... Jonathan

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 07:22:35 +0200, Nestor G. Torres wrote:

>Hi Guys
>
>Just finished publishing an article about my special human number that I
>created. certification done with Alaska CXP.  It was a fun moment; read
>about it in my LinkedIn:
>
>http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/generate-your-own-transhuman-id-number-nestor-guido
>
>Kind regards to all
>Nestor

Jonathan Leeming
jonathan.leeming@the-family-centre.com
Nestor G. TorresRe: Just published an article on my special human number (CXP used to certify)
on Mon, 21 Mar 2016 06:55:57 +0200
Hi Jonathan

Thanks for taking the time out to read the article; I appreciate that.

One of my friends suggested that I write a Sci-Fi book based around this
number. I can only imagine the story line containing your chip
suggestion and working with concepts such as transcending, string theory
and our two dimensional hologram universe... That would be a hoot.

Kind regards,
Nestor