Alaska Software Inc. - Hilite cell and row
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Hilite cell and row
Konstantin LebedevHilite cell and row
on Sat, 21 Apr 2018 10:17:00 +0200
Hello! In my applications I use the parameter xbpBrowse

::oBrowSdelki:cursorMode   := XBPBRW_CURSOR_CELL

This is worrisome for my users.
At the same time, they want the whole row of the table to be allotted somehow.
Is it possible to achieve this by standard means? Probably, someone faced such
task. Thank you in advance.

21.04.png
Jim LeeRe: Hilite cell and row
on Sun, 22 Apr 2018 17:57:15 +0200
hi,

J.A. Diego Kerejeta have a CLASS XbpColumnLocal()
that might be what you looking for
Raymond FischbachRe: Hilite cell and row
on Sun, 22 Apr 2018 20:36:28 +0200
Konstantin Lebedev a exprimé avec précision :
> Hello! In my applications I use the parameter xbpBrowse
>
>>> oBrowSdelki:cursorMode   := XBPBRW_CURSOR_CELL
>
> This is worrisome for my users.
> At the same time, they want the whole row of the table to be allotted
> somehow. Is it possible to achieve this by standard means? Probably, someone
> faced such task. Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Have a look at topdown "tdcHiBrow.prg" module.
It is used to generate browses. One of the params is "cCursMode".
It can be either 'c' or 'r'  for Cell or Row.

Regards,
Raymond
Jose Antonio Diego KerejeRe: Hilite cell and row
on Sun, 22 Apr 2018 21:30:41 +0200
Konstantin,

You can use this class.

Regards. Diego

**********************************
CLASS BrowseCellRow FROM XbpBrowse
**********************************
PROTECTED:
   INLINE METHOD Init( oParent, oOwner, aPos, aSize, aPP, lVisible )
      ::XbpBrowse:init( oParent, oOwner, aPos, aSize, aPP, lVisible )
      ::cursorMode:= XBPBRW_CURSOR_CELL
   RETURN self

   INLINE METHOD HiliteColumns ( nRow, lHilite, lHiliteBorder )
      IF lHilite = .F.
         ::aColumns[::aNavigateCols[::ColPos]]:DataArea:SetCellHiliteColor(
nRow, XBPSYSCLR_HILITEFOREGROUND, XBPSYSCLR_HILITEBACKGROUND, .F. )
      ELSE
         ::aColumns[::aNavigateCols[::ColPos]]:dataArea:SetCellHiliteColor(
nRow, XBPSYSCLR_HILITEFOREGROUND, GRA_CLR_BLUE, .F. )
      ENDIF
      ::cursorMode:= XBPBRW_CURSOR_ROW
      ::XbpBrowse:hiliteColumns( nRow, lHilite, lHiliteBorder )
      ::cursorMode:= XBPBRW_CURSOR_CELL
   RETURN
ENDCLASS
Jose Antonio Diego KerejeRe: Hilite cell and row
on Mon, 23 Apr 2018 00:25:45 +0200
The previous code is only compatible with the old navigation mode
(XBPBRW_NAVIGATION_1XCOMPATIBLE).

For all modes you can use this sample.

Regards. Diego

ROWCELL.zip
Konstantin LebedevRe: Hilite cell and row
on Tue, 24 Apr 2018 10:59:12 +0200
Thank You, Jose Antonio Diego Kereje! This is exactly, that I need))
And great thank's to all!
Jonathan LeemingRe: Hilite cell and row
on Tue, 24 Apr 2018 08:53:49 -0600
On 4/22/2018 4:25 PM, Jose Antonio Diego Kereje wrote:
> The previous code is only compatible with the old navigation mode
> (XBPBRW_NAVIGATION_1XCOMPATIBLE).
>
> For all modes you can use this sample.
>
> Regards. Diego

Hi Diego & Thanks for the sample!