Alaska Software Inc. - Xbase++ Documentation
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Xbase++ Documentation
Carlos a Beling Xbase++ Documentation
on Sat, 17 Jun 2017 15:36:25 -0300
Good afternoon.
I would like to sugest you to update the documentation of the parameter
<aPresParam> in the method :new() for to work the same as in the Version
1.90 does.
Please see the attachments that show the description of the parameter
<aPresParam>:

Xbase190.png -> the reference to the presentation parameters is a link
to the documentation of the Generic presentation parameters in the
version 1.90

Xbase200785.png -> the reference to the presentation parameters is a
single text referencing to the Generic presentation parameters in the
version 2.00.785. This makes to look back to the help of the Version
1.90 that may not to be updated.

Please let me know if in the version 2.00... it has another easy way to
access the description of the Generic presentation parameters.

Fraternally
Carlos A Beling
User: A064176

Xbase190.png
Xbase200785.png
Carlos a Beling Re: Xbase++ Documentation
on Wed, 21 Jun 2017 12:13:51 -0300
Excuse me.
Wron group

Fraternally