Alaska Software Inc. - Screen to jpg
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Screen to jpg
Bengt OveliusScreen to jpg
on Sat, 30 Mar 2019 18:37:59 +0100
What does the XBASE code look like to save the screen as jpg?
Best regards
Bengt Ovelius
Slavko SlavicRe: Screen to jpg
on Sun, 07 Apr 2019 12:52:25 +0200
Hi,
this is my example, which is working under Windows 7.
Windows 10 - not correct: JPG file is empty.
I am looking for help for Windows 10 system.
Best regards S.

Bengt Ovelius wrote:
> What does the XBASE code look like to save the screen as jpg?
> Best regards
> Bengt Ovelius

test1812.zip
slavko_slavic.vcf
Jim LeeRe: Screen to jpg
on Sun, 07 Apr 2019 16:32:18 +0200
hi,

> What does the XBASE code look like to save the screen as jpg?

just click "PrintScr" ...copy from Clipboard and GraBitBlt() it using
aPos/aSize

here 1st part to start : "PrintScr"

*----------------------------------------

#include "dll.ch"

#define KEYEVENTF_KEYUP 0x02
#define VK_MENU     0x12
#define VK_SNAPSHOT 0x2C
PROC main
    wait "Press any key to copy the whole screen"
    keybd_event(VK_SNAPSHOT, 1, 0, 0)

    wait "Press any key to copy the focused window"
    keybd_event(VK_MENU, 0, 0, 0)
    keybd_event(VK_SNAPSHOT, 0, 0, 0)
    keybd_event(VK_SNAPSHOT, 0, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0)
    keybd_event(VK_MENU, 0, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0)
    wait
RETURN

DLLFUNCTION keybd_event(mvkey, nscan, flags, xtra) USING STDCALL FROM
USER32.DLL

---
http://www.avg.com
Carlos A Beling Re: Screen to jpg
on Mon, 08 Apr 2019 10:36:51 -0300
Good morning Bengt.
I attached the code that I use.
I hope that it is what you are looking for.
If anyone has a better code for to do this or knows how to make the
attached code best, please show it to us.

Fraternally
Beling

Em 30/03/2019 14:37, Bengt Ovelius escreveu:
> What does the XBASE code look like to save the screen as jpg?
> Best regards
> Bengt Ovelius

Save.zip