Alaska Software Inc. - XbpPDF V5.2 Released
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: XbpPDF V5.2 Released
Edgar Borger XbpPDF V5.2 Released
on Fri, 17 May 2019 12:11:11 -0300
Hello All

We are happy to announce version 5.2 of the XbpPDF library, with the addition of a new method, GetTextFrom that will allow you to extract text from an
existing PDF file, you can extract a whole page, or just a small area of it (as small as 1 character) using area coordinates.

You can download the new version from our site http://www.borger.com.br/softsupply

To all existing Version 5.x users of our library, this is a free upgrade, your current key remains valid.

If you have any questions please feel free to write me at any time.

Best regards,
Edgar

Edgar Borger
Softsupply Informatica Ltda.
Rua Alagoas, 48
Sao Paulo, SP
01242-000
Tel   : (5511) 3159-1997
Email : softsupply@terra.com.br
Klaus OverhageRe: XbpPDF V5.2 Released
on Sun, 19 May 2019 10:17:58 +0200
Edgar,

> All together you will need 3 DLL, XppPdf51, XppPdf52 and Ot4Xb
> available at run time, for the class to work properly.

For what is the xpppdf53.dll ?

Am 17.05.2019 um 17:11 schrieb Edgar Borger:
> Hello All
>
> We are happy to announce version 5.2 of the XbpPDF library, with the addition of a new method, GetTextFrom that will allow you to extract text from an existing PDF file, you can extract a whole page, or just a small area of it (as small as 1 character) using area coordinates.
>
> You can download the new version from our site http://www.borger.com.br/softsupply
>
> To all existing Version 5.x users of our library, this is a free upgrade, your current key remains valid.
>
> If you have any questions please feel free to write me at any time.
>
> Best regards,
> Edgar

Edgar Borger Re: XbpPDF V5.2 Released
on Mon, 20 May 2019 17:03:19 -0300
Hi Klaus,

xpppdf53 is an alternative pdf render, but after some testing I could not see any real difference between the regular renderer and xpppdf53, so you
can delete it or just ignore it.

Thank you,
Edgar