Alaska Software Inc. - Text HTML with outlook
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Text HTML with outlook
Salvatore Megna Text HTML with outlook
on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 11:24:33 +0100
Goodmorning,
I want to open a message outlook with text html but it's impossible.
If I open thunderbird all is ok.
Someone know why?

My text is for example <B>bye</B>
in thnderbird I see bye writed bolded
in outlook I see <B>bye</B>

Please help me
Itai Ben-ArtziRe: Text HTML with outlook
on Sat, 20 Jan 2018 00:41:05 -0800
Salvador,
Try <div><B>bye</B></div>
Salvatore Megna Re: Text HTML with outlook
on Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:54:36 +0100
nothing

Il 20/01/2018 09:41, Itai Ben-Artzi ha scritto:
> Salvador,
> Try <div><B>bye</B></div>
Jim LeeRe: Text HTML with outlook
on Tue, 23 Jan 2018 23:27:03 +0100
> I want to open a message outlook with text html but it's impossible.

which outlook version ? 32/64bit ?
how does text html goes into message body ?
Salvatore Megna Re: Text HTML with outlook
on Wed, 24 Jan 2018 16:50:03 +0100
Outlook 2013 but also with outlook 2010 64 bit
Sorry but I havent understand second question
I must to use text html because I want write some word in bold mode

Il 23/01/2018 23:27, Jim Lee ha scritto:
> which outlook version ? 32/64bit ?
> how does text html goes into message body ?

Thomas BraunRe: Text HTML with outlook
on Thu, 25 Jan 2018 13:31:52 +0100
Salvatore Megna wrote:

> Goodmorning,
> I want to open a message outlook with text html but it's impossible.
> If I open thunderbird all is ok.
> Someone know why?

Please post a complete example how you create the html message from Xbase++
so we can see what goes wrong.
Peter AlderliestenRe: Text HTML with outlook
on Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:19:47 +0100
> Please post a complete example how you create the html message from Xbase++
> so we can see what goes wrong.

Indeed, because from the post I don't get the impression that the message
contains an HTML structure (header/body).

Peter