Alaska Software Inc. - VX Error?
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: VX Error?
Carlos Beling VX Error?
on Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:13:30 -0300
Hi:
can one help me pointing me where is the cause of the error as shown in the attached
files? There are in lines 326 (even been a blank line) and 335.
I'm using VX 2.0.338.
The problem is shown in Xpp too.

Beling
TIA

VXError2.jpg
VXError.jpg
James Loughner Re: VX Error?
on Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:27:21 -0400
Carlos Beling wrote:
> Hi:
> can one help me pointing me where is the cause of the error as shown in
> the attached files? There are in lines 326 (even been a blank line) and
> 335.
> I'm using VX 2.0.338.
> The problem is shown in Xpp too.
>
> Beling
> TIA

Just a guess
;,;

Two semicolons on the same line I expect it is messing up the line counts

Jim
Carlos Beling Re: VX Error?
on Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:07:24 -0300
Hi all that helped me:
good afternoon.
Many thanks. The error was caused by the aditional ",;".

Beling
Best regards

James Loughner escreveu:
> Carlos Beling wrote:
>> Hi:
>> can one help me pointing me where is the cause of the error as shown in
>> the attached files? There are in lines 326 (even been a blank line) and
>> 335.
>> I'm using VX 2.0.338.
>> The problem is shown in Xpp too.
>>
>> Beling
>> TIA

> Just a guess
> ;,;
>
> Two semicolons on the same line I expect it is messing up the line counts
>
> Jim
Donald R. KeatngRe: VX Error?
on Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:03:41 -0400
Carlos,

The JPGs are difficult to read but, I'll try to help.

On both JPGs you have two ",;" on line 327.  Same thing on line 336 of JPG
and 337 of JPG2.

Could that be causing trouble?

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:13:30 -0300, Carlos Beling wrote:

> Hi:
> can one help me pointing me where is the cause of the error as shown in the attached
> files? There are in lines 326 (even been a blank line) and 335.
> I'm using VX 2.0.338.
> The problem is shown in Xpp too.
>
> Beling
> TIA
Donald R. KeatngRe: VX Error?
on Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:11:16 -0400
Sorry, didn't see James' message before I sent mine.