Alaska Software Inc. - Tone & Windows 7
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Tone & Windows 7
Max Z.Tone & Windows 7
on Thu, 01 Mar 2012 18:25:53 +0100
Using Tone() on Windows 7 application, i ear a strange sound instead classic
clipper tone.
Why ?

mz
AUGE_ OHRRe: Tone & Windows 7
on Thu, 01 Mar 2012 21:28:48 +0100
hi,

> Using Tone() on Windows 7 application, i ear a strange sound
> instead classic clipper tone.

start up your Sound Mixer and play with Master Volume.

a new PC does not have a "Speaker" any more onboard
... it use Windows Soundsystem for TONE() so if User have
disable Soundsystem he will not here a TONE() !

greetings by OHR
Jimmy
Max Z.Re: Tone & Windows 7
on Tue, 06 Mar 2012 18:55:44 +0100
I hear strange and little beep, like rumor of speaker broken (Samsung
notebook)
In another model (HP notebook) i hear nothing.

<AUGE_ OHR> ha scritto nel messaggio
> hi,
>
>> Using Tone() on Windows 7 application, i ear a strange sound
>> instead classic clipper tone.
>
> start up your Sound Mixer and play with Master Volume.
>
> a new PC does not have a "Speaker" any more onboard
> ... it use Windows Soundsystem for TONE() so if User have
> disable Soundsystem he will not here a TONE() !
>
> greetings by OHR
> Jimmy

AUGE_ OHRRe: Tone & Windows 7
on Wed, 07 Mar 2012 02:09:41 +0100