Alaska Software Inc. - Calendar
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Calendar
Keith LumbCalendar
on Thu, 26 Aug 2021 20:29:53 +1000
Hi
Does anyone know of a calendar that can interface with X Base?

I want to use X Base to access it in the background and also have the
user access it from the front.

Some reports would be useful also

Thanks in advance for your help

Keith Lumb

https://www.avg.com
Wolfgang CiriackRe: Calendar
on Thu, 26 Aug 2021 16:33:22 +0200
Am 26.08.2021 um 12:29 schrieb Keith Lumb:
> Hi
> Does anyone know of a calendar that can interface with X Base?
>
> I want to use X Base to access it in the background and also have the
> user access it from the front.
>
> Some reports would be useful also
>
> Thanks in advance for your help
>
> Keith Lumb

You can access the Outlook calendar from XBase++ with ActiveX.

--
http://www.avg.com
Osvaldo RamirezRe: Calendar
On 26/08/21 4:29, Keith Lumb wrote:
> Hi
> Does anyone know of a calendar that can interface with X Base?
>
> I want to use X Base to access it in the background and also have the
> user access it from the front.
>
> Some reports would be useful also
>
> Thanks in advance for your help
>
> Keith Lumb