Alaska Software Inc. - Gradient windows
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Gradient windows
M.B. BaijuGradient windows
on Fri, 22 Jun 2018 11:56:56 +0200
Hello all,

I am looking to add gradient in my windows application(Please find the
attached screenshot which I found from the web).
I tried with phil's gradient class but with what I expected it is not working
with
Topdown Library.

Can anybody help me with the above subject ?

Regards,

M.B.BAIJU

newnewnew.png
Jim LeeRe: Gradient windows
on Fri, 22 Jun 2018 19:28:05 +0200
hi,

i guess those Gradient are made with Ownerdraw and GraGradient()

other Way ist to make a Gradient Bitmap and attach it as Background
i use MakeGrad (see Attachment) to create a Bitmap

MAKEGRAD.ZIP
M.B. BaijuRe: Gradient windows
on Fri, 29 Jun 2018 08:26:41 +0200
Jim Lee wrote in message news:6748b4ec$75c0c960$31f8d@news.alaska-software.com...
>hi,
>
>i guess those Gradient are made with Ownerdraw and GraGradient()
>
>other Way ist to make a Gradient Bitmap and attach it as Background
>i use MakeGrad (see Attachment) to create a Bitmap

Thanks for your solution. It is working.

M.B.BAIJU