Alaska Software Inc. - CSS Style sheet for XbpPushButton()
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: CSS Style sheet for XbpPushButton()
Chris Palmer CSS Style sheet for XbpPushButton()
on Mon, 21 Nov 2022 11:48:21 +0000
Hello
I'm adding a CSS style to XbpPushButton()

I want to recreate the default look of the button using a style sheet as
a starting point, then I can make the changes that I need

Does anyone have a CSS code which would replicate the standard Alaska
pushbutton ( default, selected and active ? )

Thanks in advance
Chris
Chris Palmer Re: CSS Style sheet for XbpPushButton()
on Wed, 23 Nov 2022 11:53:56 +0000
OK, I've managed to add this style below :-
I can change the default button appearance and also the appearance when
it is active ( clicked on )

However what is the parameter for changing the button once it's
selected, i.e. once it has input focus from being tabbed onto?

Can anyone help ?
Thanks
Chris

#test_b1 {
	font:arial.11;
	height:24px;
	background-color:rgb(240,240,240);
	border-style: inset;
	border-top-color: rgb(245,245,245);
	border-right-color: rgb(120,120,120);
	border-bottom-color: rgb(120,120,120);
	border-left-color: rgb(245,245,245);
	margin 1px;
	}

#test_b1:active	{
	background-color:rgb(244,244,244);
	border-top-color: rgb(120,120,120);
	border-right-color: rgb(245,245,245);
	border-bottom-color: rgb(245,245,245);
	border-left-color: rgb(120,120,120);
	}

On 21/11/2022 11:48, Chris Palmer wrote:
> Hello
> I'm adding a CSS style to XbpPushButton()
>
> I want to recreate the default look of the button using a style sheet as
> a starting point, then I can make the changes that I need
>
> Does anyone have a CSS code which would replicate the standard Alaska
> pushbutton ( default, selected and active ? )
>
> Thanks in advance
> Chris
Andreas Gehrs-Pahl
Re: CSS Style sheet for XbpPushButton()
on Wed, 23 Nov 2022 20:13:18 -0500
>However what is the parameter for changing the button once it's
>selected, i.e. once it has input focus from being tabbed onto?

Have you tried ":focus"?

Andreas

Andreas Gehrs-Pahl
Absolute Software, LLC

phone: (989) 723-9927
email: Andreas@AbsoluteSoftwareLLC.com
web:   http://www.AbsoluteSoftwareLLC.com
[L]:   https://www.LinkedIn.com/in/AndreasGehrsPahl
[F]:   https://www.FaceBook.com/AbsoluteSoftwareLLC
Andreas Gehrs-Pahl
Re: CSS Style sheet for XbpPushButton()
on Wed, 23 Nov 2022 20:17:08 -0500
Chris,

>Have you tried ":focus"?

Another one you might want to play with is ":hover".

Andreas

Andreas Gehrs-Pahl
Absolute Software, LLC

phone: (989) 723-9927
email: Andreas@AbsoluteSoftwareLLC.com
web:   http://www.AbsoluteSoftwareLLC.com
[L]:   https://www.LinkedIn.com/in/AndreasGehrsPahl
[F]:   https://www.FaceBook.com/AbsoluteSoftwareLLC
Chris Palmer Re: CSS Style sheet for XbpPushButton()
on Thu, 24 Nov 2022 13:54:14 +0000
Thanks for the reply Andreas
However I've tried both of these and they don't make any difference
Chris