Alaska Software Inc. - Problem to exit object showing a video
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Problem to exit object showing a video
Osvaldo Luis AokiProblem to exit object showing a video
on Sun, 01 Feb 2015 23:51:16 +0100
Hi,

  I am using XbpHTMLViewer() to show MP4 video file...

  When I attempt to destroy it, it freeze my application...

  Is there any care that I have to get before destroy activeX object that is
showing a video file ?

  Thanks,
  Osvaldo l Aoki
Jose Antonio Diego KerejeRe: Problem to exit object showing a video
on Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:38:25 +0100
Hi,

>  I am using XbpHTMLViewer() to show MP4 video file...
>
>  When I attempt to destroy it, it freeze my application...
>
>  Is there any care that I have to get before destroy activeX object that
> is
> showing a video file ?

Try it with this code:

oHtmlViewer:navigate( 'about:blank', , , .F. )
oHtmlViewer:destroy()

Regards. Diego

---
Osvaldo Luis AokiRe: Problem to exit object showing a video
on Mon, 09 Feb 2015 01:18:51 +0100
Hi Diego,

  I just do it, but it does not works.

  I think it will be necessary stop video before destroy it...

  I will attempt to discover a method to stop video, Do you know it ?

  Thanks,
  Osvaldo

Jose Antonio Diego Kereje wrote in message
>Hi,
>
>>  I am using XbpHTMLViewer() to show MP4 video file...
>>
>>  When I attempt to destroy it, it freeze my application...
>>
>>  Is there any care that I have to get before destroy activeX object
that
>> is
>> showing a video file ?
>
>Try it with this code:
>
>oHtmlViewer:navigate( 'about:blank', , , .F. )
>oHtmlViewer:destroy()
>
>Regards. Diego
>

>---
>El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en
busca de virus.
Jose Antonio Diego KerejeRe: Problem to exit object showing a video
on Mon, 09 Feb 2015 15:21:23 +0100
Hi Osvaldo,

I made a test and here (Windows Vista + IE9 + XBase++ 1.90.355/2.00.570) I
have no problem to play mp4 files.

Regards. Diego

---

Test.zip