Alaska Software Inc. - Error in DbCommit()
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Error in DbCommit()
Carlos a Beling Error in DbCommit()
on Tue, 22 Aug 2017 15:06:17 -0300
Good afternoon.
Using DbfDbe, FoxDbe, CdxDbe Sometimes I have this error:
  DbCommit, subcode: 5381, gencode: 8999 or
  DbSeek, subcode: 8999, gencode: 73
Using Windows 7 06.01 Build 07601 Service Pack 1, Família: "WINNT" and,
sometimes in Windows XP 05.01 Build 02600 Service Pack 3

If it is possible, please, what I need to do for correct it?

Fraternally
Beling
Jim LeeRe: Error in DbCommit()
on Wed, 23 Aug 2017 00:59:00 +0200
as long you use different OS() you will have Problem between SMB1 and SMB2
Windows XP / Srv2003 is "out-of-time" so do not use it with OS() > Vista in
Netzwork.

SMB1 is not used in Windows World any more and will be "stoped" in next
Windows 1709 (RS3) Release.
https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/filecab/2016/09/16/stop-using-smb1/

so it is time to switch to SMB2 to prepare your App for Network.
Carlos a Beling Re: Error in DbCommit()
on Wed, 23 Aug 2017 10:22:06 -0300
Good morning Jim.
Many thanks.