Alaska Software Inc. - XBASE ++ 2.0 INSTALLATION OF EXE IN A NEW SYSYTEM
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: XBASE ++ 2.0 INSTALLATION OF EXE IN A NEW SYSYTEM
JAYARAM MYSOREXBASE ++ 2.0 INSTALLATION OF EXE IN A NEW SYSYTEM
on Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:58:59 +0530
I recently purchased Alaska Xbase 2.0 and I have created the *.exe file
which is working well in my development Computer.
Now I want to install the same in my client place where Windows 2008 R2
Sever OS is being used.

My *.exe is not working and asking for certain .dll files.  My Questions
to you :

     Where do I copy the my *.exe into ? which folder ?
     What all *.dll files should I copy ? and to where to ?

URGENT reply is sought as the work is hampered.
Boris BorzicRe: XBASE ++ 2.0 INSTALLATION OF EXE IN A NEW SYSYTEM
on Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:39:20 +0200
JAYARAM MYSORE wrote in news:2cfb4d7a$360bb2e6$6337@news.alaska-
software.com:

> I recently purchased Alaska Xbase 2.0 and I have created the *.exe file
> which is working well in my development Computer.
> Now I want to install the same in my client place where Windows 2008 R2
> Sever OS is being used.
>
> My *.exe is not working and asking for certain .dll files.  My Questions
> to you :
>
>      Where do I copy the my *.exe into ? which folder ?
>      What all *.dll files should I copy ? and to where to ?

Simple. Just copy all DLL's from the following folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Alaska Software\xpp20\runtime

into the same folder where your EXE is installed.

Best regards,
Boris Borzic

http://xb2.net
http://sqlexpress.net
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools
Jim LeeRe: XBASE ++ 2.0 INSTALLATION OF EXE IN A NEW SYSYTEM
on Wed, 13 Jun 2018 21:18:24 +0200
> My *.exe is not working and asking for certain .dll files.

have you rebuild all Files, 3-PP Lib etc. ?
check you new Environment !