Alaska Software Inc. - Alaska 1.9 + topdown 8.1 on windows 10 (mouse wheel problem)
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Alaska 1.9 + topdown 8.1 on windows 10 (mouse wheel problem)
Nestor G. TorresAlaska 1.9 + topdown 8.1 on windows 10 (mouse wheel problem)
on Fri, 14 Aug 2015 06:47:39 +0200
Hi Guys,

I'm still running 1.9 on my production sites and all works fine except
when my users start to install windows 10, then the mouse wheel only
works on the the scroll bars of the applications browsers. On windows 7
the mouse wheel works perfectly on the body of the browser.

Must I upgrade to topdown 9.x or must I upgrade to Alaska xbase 2.0 for
which i am not ready to do yet? or is there another solution?

Kind regards,
Nestor
Wolfgang CiriackRe: Alaska 1.9 + topdown 8.1 on windows 10 (mouse wheel problem)
on Fri, 14 Aug 2015 07:40:43 +0200
Am 14.08.2015 um 06:47 schrieb "Nestor G. Torres":
> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm still running 1.9 on my production sites and all works fine except
> when my users start to install windows 10, then the mouse wheel only
> works on the the scroll bars of the applications browsers. On windows 7
> the mouse wheel works perfectly on the body of the browser.
>
> Must I upgrade to topdown 9.x or must I upgrade to Alaska xbase 2.0 for
> which i am not ready to do yet? or is there another solution?
>
> Kind regards,
> Nestor

Have a look in this newsgroup topic
Win 10 - xBpBrowse Mouse Scroll not func.
Nestor G. TorresRe: Alaska 1.9 + topdown 8.1 on windows 10 (mouse wheel problem)
on Fri, 14 Aug 2015 08:37:47 +0200
Thanks a million.

That worked!

I should have searched for mouse.

Kind regards
Nestor

On 2015/08/14 07:40 AM, "Wolfgang Ciriack" wrote:
> Am 14.08.2015 um 06:47 schrieb "Nestor G. Torres":
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I'm still running 1.9 on my production sites and all works fine except
>> when my users start to install windows 10, then the mouse wheel only
>> works on the the scroll bars of the applications browsers. On windows 7
>> the mouse wheel works perfectly on the body of the browser.
>>
>> Must I upgrade to topdown 9.x or must I upgrade to Alaska xbase 2.0 for
>> which i am not ready to do yet? or is there another solution?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Nestor
>>

> Have a look in this newsgroup topic
> Win 10 - xBpBrowse Mouse Scroll not func.
Thomas BraunRe: Alaska 1.9 + topdown 8.1 on windows 10 (mouse wheel problem)
on Fri, 21 Aug 2015 09:24:57 +0200
Nestor G. Torres wrote:

> Thanks a million.
>
> That worked!
>
> I should have searched for mouse.

I would update to Xbase++ 2.0... you never know what additional problems
are hidden