Alaska Software Inc. - Is there any one out there based in Western Canada?
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Is there any one out there based in Western Canada?
William HeplerIs there any one out there based in Western Canada?
on Thu, 15 Aug 2019 10:32:23 -0700
Hi,

I'm based in Western Canada - is there anyone else based out here?

Bill Hepler
Crafted Industrial Software
Jonathan LeemingRe: Is there any one out there based in Western Canada?
on Thu, 15 Aug 2019 19:45:19 -0600
On 8/15/2019 11:32 AM, William Hepler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm based in Western Canada - is there anyone else based out here?
>

> Bill Hepler
> Crafted Industrial Software
Hi Bill,

I'm in Edmonton, Alberta.

I also know of a Xbase++ developer in Kelowna, BC.

Regards... Jonathan

jonathan.leeming@the-family-centre.com
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Mark SergentRe: Is there any one out there based in Western Canada?
on Fri, 16 Aug 2019 10:51:25 -0700
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 10:32:23 -0700, William Hepler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm based in Western Canada - is there anyone else based out here?
>

> Bill Hepler
> Crafted Industrial Software

Hi Bill,

We are based on the island in sidney.

Mark Sergent
InnSource Solutions Inc.
mark@innsourcesolutions.com
Al WilsonRe: Is there any one out there based in Western Canada?
on Wed, 21 Aug 2019 20:43:17 -0700
Hi Bill:
I'm based in Vancouver, British Columbia.
What city are you in?

On 8/15/19 10:32 a.m., William Hepler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm based in Western Canada - is there anyone else based out here?
>

> Bill Hepler
> Crafted Industrial Software

---