Alaska Software Inc. - Application Is Not Responding
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Application Is Not Responding
Carlos A Beling Application Is Not Responding
on Fri, 30 Aug 2019 11:30:53 -0300
Good day.
Sometimes in a multiuser environment my application stops responding and
in its Title Bar appears the message above.
Please, how to avoid it?
I am using Xbase++ 2.0 and the dbe is FoxCdx.

Fraternally
Beling
Jan EscholtRe: Application Is Not Responding
on Sat, 31 Aug 2019 06:31:23 +0200
Beling,

we discovered this if Avira Speedup is installed.

Jan

Am 30.08.2019 um 16:30 schrieb Carlos A Beling:
> Good day.
> Sometimes in a multiuser environment my application stops responding and
> in its Title Bar appears the message above.
> Please, how to avoid it?
> I am using Xbase++ 2.0 and the dbe is FoxCdx.
>
> Fraternally
> Beling
Carlos A Beling Re: Application Is Not Responding
on Mon, 02 Sep 2019 11:15:26 -0300
Hello Jan.
Good Day.
Many thanks.