Alaska Software Inc. - Sle with spell-checking
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Sle with spell-checking
Jose Antonio Diego KerejeSle with spell-checking
on Sun, 04 Nov 2018 21:09:22 +0100
Hi,

Has anyone developed an SLE object with spell-checking?

I have done some tests adapting previous code of my HTMLeditor and it seems
that it works, but I do not think it is fully functional and stable in an
XbpDialog with several SLE.

Screenshot.png
Nick Ramoundos Re: Sle with spell-checking
on Sat, 09 Mar 2019 17:24:38 +0100
Jose,

I have developed a routine to AUTO-CORRECT, not spell check.
I used a standard list of the 100-most mispelled words and created
MyApp.ACL to which I add corrections as I go along.

The Procedure allows for variations on miss-spellings and reformatting of
phrases using Transform() rules.

I use the AutoCorrect() proceedure in my xBpMLE objects but I am sure you
can be adapt it to xBpSLE objects as well.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will walk you through it
via E-Mail. [nramoundos (AT) gmail (DOTCOM)

Regards,

Nick

Jose Antonio Diego Kereje wrote in