Alaska Software Inc. - Topdown Form Designer
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Topdown Form Designer
Greg PierceTopdown Form Designer
on Tue, 19 Jun 2018 16:09:32 +0200
I just recently downloaded the Topdown files and am trying to get the Forms
Designer to work.  Was able to successfully compile it and the project
functions work ok but the forms design function does not.  It appears that
there are 2 dbf files (dffunc and dfparam) that are supposed to contain the
critical info the forms designer needs to operate but the files I have are
empty.  Am I on the right track w/ that diagnosis and if so, is there any
place I can get a set of fully populated files?  Thanks in advance for any
help.
Matej JuracRe: Topdown Form Designer
on Fri, 24 May 2019 13:51:38 +0200
Got any luck finding those files?

Greg Pierce wrote in message
>I just recently downloaded the Topdown files and am trying to get the Forms
>Designer to work.  Was able to successfully compile it and the project
>functions work ok but the forms design function does not.  It appears that
>there are 2 dbf files (dffunc and dfparam) that are supposed to contain the
>critical info the forms designer needs to operate but the files I have are
>empty.  Am I on the right track w/ that diagnosis and if so, is there any
>place I can get a set of fully populated files?  Thanks in advance for any
>help.
Zupan Miran Re: Topdown Form Designer
on Fri, 24 May 2019 14:36:40 +0200
Something like this?