Alaska Software Inc. - Events for beginners
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Events for beginners
Carlos A Beling Events for beginners
on Mon, 25 May 2020 12:01:02 -0300
Good day.
I needed to understand better the events triggered in the Xbps and the
EventSpy program is very extense according my knowledge. Then I wrote
the attached program for me to use it ant thought that other may want
use and modify it as wants.
May be the link and manifest files need to be changed.

Fraternally

Beling

Test.zip
Jim LeeRe: Events for beginners
on Mon, 25 May 2020 21:20:33 +0200
hi,

if you want to react on Event you have to fill Codeblock Slot
do NOT write a "long Event-Loop"

"Carlos A Beling" <beling@bipbip.com.br> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Good day.
> I needed to understand better the events triggered in the Xbps and the
> EventSpy program is very extense according my knowledge. Then I wrote
> the attached program for me to use it ant thought that other may want
> use and modify it as wants.
> May be the link and manifest files need to be changed.
>
> Fraternally
>
> Beling

Carlos A Beling Re: Events for beginners
on Tue, 26 May 2020 11:44:54 -0300
Hello Jim:
Good day.
Many thanks.
I do use the Code Blocks Slots.
In despite of me using the EventSpy I made this example for filtering
desired events and to see the order and how they occurs between Xbps.

Fraternally
Beling