Alaska Software Inc. - Internal datastructures corrupted
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Internal datastructures corrupted
Bengt OveliusInternal datastructures corrupted
on Wed, 07 Oct 2015 08:04:35 +0200
I have one application with 3 part library connected over dll.
It is very processing demanding  with 100% CPU all  the time.
After some minutes at full speed there is a crash
"Internal datastructures corrupted"
If repeated  it can rung longer or shorter before crash.
The crash doesn't take place at a specific point.

Is there a way to force XBASE to clean up memory buffers regularly ?

Best regards
Bengt
Jan EscholtRe: Internal datastructures corrupted
on Wed, 07 Oct 2015 19:24:21 +0200
Bengt,

Jimmy gave you the answer in the forum, where you postet the same
question yesterday.

Jan