Alaska Software Inc. - DbZap and DacSession
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: DbZap and DacSession
Andrea UrbaniDbZap and DacSession
on Tue, 28 Aug 2018 09:50:24 +0200
Hello to everybody,

I have problems with DbZap, in particular as soon as I call it, the
current transaction seems to be committed and no more active also if
InTransation() still returns .T.

A little example is attached.

I'm expecting that everything done between the
oSession:beginTransaction() and oSession:CommitTransaction() is not seen
by outside access to the table.

Thanks
Andrea

DbZapExample.prg