Alaska Software Inc. - Lock Screen Spotlight not working Windows 10
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Lock Screen Spotlight not working Windows 10
Carlos A Beling Lock Screen Spotlight not working Windows 10
on Tue, 12 Jan 2021 17:47:21 -0300
Hi:
good evening.
The Lock Screen Spotlight was working fine. Sudenly it stoped to change
the picture.
I followed all instructions that I got in my searches and none worked.
Does anyone had this problem,solved it, and may post the solution here?
MS Edge does not appear in the second plane list.

Fraternally
Beling
Carlos A Beling Re: Lock Screen Spotlight not working Windows 10 - information
on Wed, 13 Jan 2021 18:43:09 -0300
Hi:
god night.
Things that I recently made:
. resintalled Microsoft Edge
. executed all the options in:
https://www.wintips.org/fix-windows-spotlight-not-working-in-windows-10/#method-2

Fraternally
Beling

On 12/01/2021 17:47, Carlos A Beling wrote:
> Hi:
> good evening.
> The Lock Screen Spotlight was working fine. Sudenly it stoped to change
> the picture.
> I followed all instructions that I got in my searches and none worked.
> Does anyone had this problem,solved it, and may post the solution here?
> MS Edge does not appear in the second plane list.
>
> Fraternally
> Beling
Carlos A Beling Re: Lock Screen Spotlight not working Windows 10
on Thu, 14 Jan 2021 15:35:15 -0300
Hi good day.
The link below worked: