Alaska Software Inc. - re : RandomInit()
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: re : RandomInit()
Chris Palmerre : RandomInit()
on Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:34:47 +0100
Hello

The nature of our system requires the use os a Random Number Gererator !

x = RandomInit(1,10)   :- This works perfectly for getting number from 1 -
10

However, if the 2nd number is much higher, for example RandomInit(1,161510)
then a certain pattern develops if running this 1000's of times

Before I do some further testing, is there a known problem with this
function ?  Or is there a limit on the range of numbers ?

Ver 1.90.355

Many thanks for any help
Chris
Chris PalmerRe: RandomInit()
on Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:39:06 +0100
Sorry, I should have put this in the Generic Group

Please ignore it here as I have re-posted it there

Chris