Alaska Software Inc. - Read PDF files for see the names of all files inside of PDF and next make an excel file.
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Read PDF files for see the names of all files inside of PDF and next make an excel file.
César Calvo Read PDF files for see the names of all files inside of PDF and next make an excel file.
on Thu, 24 May 2018 08:33:31 +0200
Good morning.
I need read PDF files like the subject is written.
Is there some way for this with ActiveX?
Best regards.

OFE924774.pdf
OFE924774.xlsx
Claudio Driussi Re: Read PDF files for see the names of all files inside of PDF and next make an excel file.
on Sat, 02 Jun 2018 11:02:46 +0200
Il 24/05/2018 08:33, César Calvo ha scritto:

> I need read PDF files like the subject is written.
> Is there some way for this with ActiveX?

I use pdftotext from http://www.xpdfreader.com

is a command line tool which read text from pdf,
but the result isn't always well formatted so you
must do some work to extract the right data.

Claudio
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=a9sar_Calvo?= Re: Read PDF files for see the names of all files inside of PDF and next make an excel file.
on Sat, 02 Jun 2018 14:46:38 +0200
El 02/06/2018 a las 11:02, Claudio Driussi escribió:
> Il 24/05/2018 08:33, César Calvo ha scritto:
>
>> I need read PDF files like the subject is written.
>> Is there some way for this with ActiveX?
>
> I use pdftotext from http://www.xpdfreader.com
>
> is a command line tool which read text from pdf,
> but the result isn't always well formatted so you
> must do some work to extract the right data.
>
> Claudio

Hello Claudio.
How is an example of line command for Convert a XPF to TXT?
Thanks.
Claudio Driussi Re: Read PDF files for see the names of all files inside of PDF and next make an excel file.
on Mon, 04 Jun 2018 08:30:42 +0200
Il 02/06/2018 14:46, César Calvo ha scritto:

>> I use pdftotext from http://www.xpdfreader.com
>>
>> is a command line tool which read text from pdf,
>> but the result isn't always well formatted so you
>> must do some work to extract the right data.

> Hello Claudio.
> How is an example of line command for Convert a XPF to TXT?

pdftotext.exe -layout OFE924774.pdf OFE924774.txt

produces the attached result.

simply write:

pdftotext.exe

to show command line options.