Alaska Software Inc. - Error 216
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Error 216
Keith LumbError 216
on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 18:47:29 +1000
Hi Alain

I had a computer crash recently and I am now rebuilding it from scratch.
The problem started with Sub Seven virus. I finally tracked it down by
installing and deleting and reinstalling.

I have not found a virus checker that will remove the SubSeven virus.

I believe that the virus is in Alaska and I am not game to reload Alaska
onto this new computer so that I do not introduce the virus again.

I will have to start from scratch with another compiler

I note that this complaint is from some time ago but as I have had
recent troubles the problem has not gone away.

Regards

Keith Lumb

https://www.avg.com
Jan EscholtRe: Error 216
on Sun, 16 Jan 2022 00:47:09 +0100
I doubt that Alaska gives us a virus with Xbase++-. So many people are
working with Xbase++, an no one except you tells us that Xbase++ is
infected.

Jan