Alaska Software Inc. - Shows "Modified files Exists" Message on Debugging
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Shows "Modified files Exists" Message on Debugging
Data Devices Shows "Modified files Exists" Message on Debugging
on Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:59:18 +0530
Hi,

When I am trying to debug the application through VX 2.0, a message
shows

     "Modified files exists in your project. Do you want to recompile
your project before proceeding with the debugging session ? "

I removed all the .obj files and complied. But still this message
shows each time I press F8 or F7.

What could be the reason. Any Idea ?

Regards

Kiron
Hans SchmidtRe: Shows "Modified files Exists" Message on Debugging
on Tue, 04 Jul 2006 17:13:07 +0200
Hi,
I've got the same problem in one of my projects.
Has anyone found a solution?

Regards

Hans

"Data Devices" <kiron@datadevicesindia.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi,
>
> When I am trying to debug the application through VX 2.0, a message
> shows
>
>      "Modified files exists in your project. Do you want to recompile
> your project before proceeding with the debugging session ? "
>
> I removed all the .obj files and complied. But still this message
> shows each time I press F8 or F7.
>
> What could be the reason. Any Idea ?
>

> Regards
>
> Kiron

Data Devices Re: Shows "Modified files Exists" Message on Debugging
on Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:44:20 +0530
Hi,

Problem NOT Solved .

Any idea ?

Kiron

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:59:18 +0530, Data Devices
<kiron@datadevicesindia.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>When I am trying to debug the application through VX 2.0, a message
>shows
>
>     "Modified files exists in your project. Do you want to recompile
>your project before proceeding with the debugging session ? "
>
>I removed all the .obj files and complied. But still this message
>shows each time I press F8 or F7.
>
>What could be the reason. Any Idea ?
>

>Regards
>
>Kiron

Donald R. KeatingRe: Shows "Modified files Exists" Message on Debugging
on Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:14:03 -0500
Hi Y'all,

I'm having this problem with a project I just inherited.

I'm still using XPP 1.90.331.

Anyone have solution and/or suggestion?

Thanks.

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:44:20 +0530, Data Devices wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Problem NOT Solved .
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Kiron
>
> On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:59:18 +0530, Data Devices
> <kiron@datadevicesindia.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >When I am trying to debug the application through VX 2.0, a message
> >shows
> >
> >     "Modified files exists in your project. Do you want to recompile
> >your project before proceeding with the debugging session ? "
> >
> >I removed all the .obj files and complied. But still this message
> >shows each time I press F8 or F7.
> >
> >What could be the reason. Any Idea ?
> >

> >Regards
> >
> >Kiron

Donald R. KeatingRe: SOLVED
on Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:46:59 -0500
Recreated the Project.xpj and all is well.