Alaska Software Inc. - Trying to obtain TD Library...
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Trying to obtain TD Library...
Ricardo OrtizTrying to obtain TD Library...
on Mon, 20 Jun 2016 14:29:27 -0400
I am sad to hear of Clayton Jones passed.

Please note I was trying to purchase his TD library before reading Chris
Carmac email. Are these tools available for download with another link.

Please let me know when you have a chance.

Thank you and Regards,

Ricardo Ortiz
Frank GrossheinrichRe: Trying to obtain TD Library...
on Fri, 24 Jun 2016 17:14:03 +0200
It is in the works.
I am working on it and almost done.

Chris is waiting for me and he'll keep you posted.

Frank

On 20.06.2016 20:29, Ricardo Ortiz wrote:
> I am sad to hear of Clayton Jones passed.
>
> Please note I was trying to purchase his TD library before reading Chris
> Carmac email. Are these tools available for download with another link.
>
> Please let me know when you have a chance.
>
> Thank you and Regards,
>
> Ricardo Ortiz
Stephen BryanRe: Trying to obtain TD Library...
on Wed, 20 Jul 2016 10:11:51 -0400
Any update on this?

>"Frank Grossheinrich" wrote in message

>It is in the works.
>I am working on it and almost done.

>Chris is waiting for me and he'll keep you posted.

>Frank

On 20.06.2016 20:29, Ricardo Ortiz wrote:
> I am sad to hear of Clayton Jones passed.
>
> Please note I was trying to purchase his TD library before reading Chris
> Carmac email. Are these tools available for download with another link.
>
> Please let me know when you have a chance.
>
> Thank you and Regards,
>
> Ricardo Ortiz
Frank GrossheinrichRe: Trying to obtain TD Library...
on Thu, 21 Jul 2016 15:41:32 +0200
Yes. At least I did everything to get things done.
I leave it to Chris for the announcement, how tos, ...

Frank