Alaska Software Inc. - Compiling one single program
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Compiling one single program
Carlos Beling Compiling one single program
on Tue, 23 May 2006 16:18:20 -0300
How can I do this with Vx20 without a XPJ file?

Beling
Best regards
Joe Carrick Re: Compiling one single program
on Tue, 23 May 2006 20:15:15 -0700
Carlos Beling wrote:
> How can I do this with Vx20 without a XPJ file?
>
> Beling
> Best regards

You can't.  However, all you need to do is open a new project and then
add the prg's to the target.  That will create the project file.

IOW,

Start Visual Xbase 2.0
Create a Win32 Application
Delete the "Main"
Project, Add to Target
Browse to your file(s) and add to Target

Now your ready to build.
Simple.

-Joe
Carlos Beling Re: Compiling one single program
on Wed, 24 May 2006 09:18:46 -0300
Hi Joe:
many thanks.

Beling
Best regards

Joe Carrick wrote:

> Carlos Beling wrote:
>
>> How can I do this with Vx20 without a XPJ file?
>>
>> Beling
>> Best regards
>

> You can't.  However, all you need to do is open a new project and then
> add the prg's to the target.  That will create the project file.
>
> IOW,
>
> Start Visual Xbase 2.0
> Create a Win32 Application
> Delete the "Main"
> Project, Add to Target
> Browse to your file(s) and add to Target
>
> Now your ready to build.
> Simple.
>
> -Joe
eldhoseRe: Compiling one single program
on Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:54:03 +0530
hi
 another way for compiling single prg is
open prg in vx2.0 right click select compile and run menu

regards
eldhose