Alaska Software Inc. - Topic Preview.xbase++.20 Not Able for include
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Topic Preview.xbase++.20 Not Able for include
Osvaldo Luis AokiTopic Preview.xbase++.20 Not Able for include
on Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:16:44 +0200
Hi Alaska,

   This topic "Preview Xbase++.20" does not allow to me to include a new
question, only allow to consult....

   There is a problem with my license or there is another site specific do
Xbase 2.0 ?

   Thanks,
   Osvaldo L Aoki
Thomas BraunRe: Topic Preview.xbase++.20 Not Able for include
on Thu, 03 Aug 2017 14:31:46 +0200
Osvaldo Luis Aoki wrote:

> Hi Alaska,
>
>    This topic "Preview Xbase++.20" does not allow to me to include a new
> question, only allow to consult....

The last message there is from 2014 - so I would think it is no longer
"live" since Xbase++ 2.0 has been released in the meantime = the "preview"
phase is over.

Thomas