Alaska Software Inc. - Activate Pushe Button only when a Get is active
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Activate Pushe Button only when a Get is active
GaryActivate Pushe Button only when a Get is active
on Tue, 18 Oct 2016 21:38:38 -0400
Jonathan LeemingRe: Activate Pushe Button only when a Get is active
on Tue, 18 Oct 2016 20:42:17 -0600
Hi Gary,

I would think that you could use the xbpSLE:SetInputFocus callback for
the xbpSLE object to enable the push button and the
xbpSLE:KillInputFocus to disable the push button.

Regards... Jonathan