Alaska Software Inc. - Odbc with last windows update
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Odbc with last windows update
Salvatore Megna Odbc with last windows update
on Thu, 12 Oct 2017 13:14:24 +0200
Hi,
with last windows update ( 10 or 7 is same ) my software can't connect
with odbc driver to create excel file.
Someone have same problem?

I use odbc to create excel file with 1.82 version

aa.JPG
Jorge L. BorlandoRe: Odbc with last windows update
on Tue, 31 Oct 2017 23:56:20 -0300
Hi Salvatore, I have a routine that generate files xml-excel 2003 in pure
xbase.

The routine has support to handle multi-sheet, width of columns for each
sheet, lines to separate columns or rows, immobilization of panels and
work in utf-8 (requires ot4xb)

supper almost all cell options, such as : typography, text alignment, text
color, fill color, pattern fill, number format, comments, text rotation,
combine cells, etc..

also support formula sum(), average() and mathematical operations between
2 cell

The routine can be improved, if you or whoever is interested you send me a
private email (jlborlando@yahoo.com.ar) and I'll send it you

Regards

En Thu, 12 Oct 2017 08:14:24 -0300, Salvatore Megna <smegna@tiscali.it>
escribió:

> Hi,
> with last windows update ( 10 or 7 is same ) my software can't connect
> with odbc driver to create excel file.
> Someone have same problem?
>
> I use odbc to create excel file with 1.82 version

Usando el cliente de correo de Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/
Jorge L. BorlandoRe: Odbc with last windows update
on Wed, 01 Nov 2017 00:04:14 -0300
Salvatore, here an example

escribió:

> Hi,
> with last windows update ( 10 or 7 is same ) my software can't connect
> with odbc driver to create excel file.
> Someone have same problem?
>
> I use odbc to create excel file with 1.82 version

Usando el cliente de correo de Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/

ListadoConsgPropio.XML
INMOVILIZADOXSOCIO.XML
Salvatore Megna Re: Odbc with last windows update
on Sat, 04 Nov 2017 11:37:19 +0100
Hi under my routine

#include "Directry.ch"
#include "AppEvent.ch"
#include "Common.ch"
#include "Xbp.ch"
#include "Gra.ch"
#include "Directry.ch"
#include "Asinet.ch"
#include "fileio.ch"
#pragma Library( "ASINet10.lib" )
//************************************
Procedure CreaFileExcel_Old( TmpAlias, TmpTitolo, ObjScroll )
    Local OldDbe, OldArea := SELECT(), OldRec, oDlgWait, AppVar2, aDbeLista

    oDlgWait := WaitDlg( ,"Creazione file excel..." )
    SELECT (TmpAlias)
    aStruct := DbStruct()

    OldDbe    := DbeSetDefault()
    aDbeLista := DbeList()

    IIf( aScan( aDbeLista , {|a| "ODBCDBE" $ a[1] } ) == 0, DbeLoad(
"ODBCDBE" ), Nil )

    TmpTitolo := AllTrim( TmpTitolo )
    TmpTitolo := StrTran( TmpTitolo, " ", "_" )
    TmpTitolo := StrTran( TmpTitolo, ".", "_" )
    TmpTitolo := StrTran( TmpTitolo, "-" )
    TmpTitolo := StrTran( TmpTitolo, "&", "e" )

    /// ??? perche' troncarne il titolo?
    /*If Len( TmpTitolo ) > 30
       TmpTitolo := Left( TmpTitolo, 30 )
    Endif*/
    cFile := TmpTitolo+".xls"
    If File( GetEnv( "SYSTEMDRIVE" )+"\temp\"+cFile )
       FErase( GetEnv( "SYSTEMDRIVE" )+"\temp\"+cFile )
    Endif
    cDSN := "File di Microsoft Excel"

    cConnString := "DBE=ODBCDBE;"+"DSN=" +cDSN + ";" + "DBQ=" + GetEnv(
"SYSTEMDRIVE" )+"\temp\"+cFile
    DbeSetDefault("ODBCDBE")
    oSession := DacSession():new(cConnString)

    IF !oSession:isConnected()
       MessageBox( "Non posso connettermi " + cConnString+;
                  CHR(10)+"Contattare il fornitore del programma",,
oSession:getLastMessage() )
       DbeSetDefault(OldDbe)
       oDlgWait:Close()
       RETURN
    ENDIF

    aStruct := {}
    For nCnt := 1 To ObjScroll:ColCount
        cAppCam := "M"
        If !IsNil( ObjScroll:GetColumn(nCnt):cargo ) .And.
ObjScroll:GetColumn(nCnt):cargo
           cAppCam := "F"
        Endif
        AppVar := CompattaStringa(
ObjScroll:GetColumn(nCnt):Heading:GetCell(1) )
        aAdd( aStruct, { AppVar, cAppCam, 255, 0} )
    Next

    DbCreate( GetEnv( "SYSTEMDRIVE" )+"\temp\"+cFile, aStruct )
    DbUseArea( .t.,"ODBCDBE",GetEnv( "SYSTEMDRIVE"
)+"\temp\"+cFile,"EXCEL" )
    SELECT (TmpAlias)
    OldRec := RecNo()
    DbGoTo( ObjScroll:PrimoRecord() )
    nRiga := 1
    Do While !Eof()
       SELECT EXCEL
       DbAppend()
       For nCnt := 1 To Len( aStruct )
           AppVar  := Eval( ObjScroll:GetColumn(nCnt):datalink )
           AppVar2 := ObjScroll:GetColumn(nCnt):cargo

           Do Case
              Case !IsNil( AppVar2 ) .And. AppVar2
                   FieldPut( nCnt, IIF( ValType( AppVar ) == "N",
AppVar, VALSME( AppVar ) ) )
              Case ValType( AppVar ) == "C"
                   FieldPut( nCnt, AppVar )
              Case ValType( AppVar ) == "D"
                   FieldPut( nCnt, DTOC( AppVar ) )

              Case ValType( AppVar ) == "N" .And. IsNil( AppVar2 )
                   FieldPut( nCnt, LTRIM( STR( ( AppVar ) ) ) )

              Case ValType( AppVar ) == "N"
                   FieldPut( nCnt, AppVar )
           EndCase
       Next
       SELECT (TmpAlias)
       IF RecNo() = ObjScroll:UltimoRecord()
          EXIT
       ENDIF
       DbSkip()
    ENDDO
    IIF( OldRec > 0, DbGoTo( OldRec ), NIL )
    /*
     * don't forget to disconnect!
     */
    DbeUnLoad( "ODBCDBE" )
    oSession:disconnect()

    MessageBox( "Foglio excel"+CHR(10)+GetEnv( "SYSTEMDRIVE"
)+"\temp\"+TmpTitolo+".xls"+CHR(10)+"E' stato creato",,"I" )

    DbeSetDefault(OldDbe)
    oDlgWait:Close()

Return
//*************************************

Il 01/11/2017 04:04, Jorge L. Borlando ha scritto:
> Salvatore, here an example
>

> En Thu, 12 Oct 2017 08:14:24 -0300, Salvatore Megna <smegna@tiscali.it>
> escribió:
>
>> Hi,
>> with last windows update ( 10 or 7 is same ) my software can't connect
>> with odbc driver to create excel file.
>> Someone have same problem?
>>
>> I use odbc to create excel file with 1.82 version

Salvatore Megna Re: Odbc with last windows update
on Sat, 04 Nov 2017 11:58:22 +0100
In this moment I create a csv but I have problem for read excel files

Il 12/10/2017 13:14, Salvatore Megna ha scritto:
> Hi,
> with last windows update ( 10 or 7 is same ) my software can't connect
> with odbc driver to create excel file.
> Someone have same problem?
>
> I use odbc to create excel file with 1.82 version

Jorge L. BorlandoRe: Odbc with last windows update
on Tue, 07 Nov 2017 22:55:28 -0300
Hi Salvatore

you have defined the path of the file that you generate in the trust center
?

regards

"Salvatore Megna" <smegna@tiscali.it> wrote in message

> In this moment I create a csv but I have problem for read excel files
>

> Il 12/10/2017 13:14, Salvatore Megna ha scritto:
>> Hi,
>> with last windows update ( 10 or 7 is same ) my software can't connect
>> with odbc driver to create excel file.
>> Someone have same problem?
>>
>> I use odbc to create excel file with 1.82 version

Salvatore Megna Re: Odbc with last windows update
on Wed, 08 Nov 2017 08:32:12 +0100
This is my code

Il 08/11/2017 02:55, Jorge L. Borlando ha scritto:
> Hi Salvatore
>
> you have defined the path of the file that you generate in the trust
> center ?
>
> regards
>
> "Salvatore Megna" <smegna@tiscali.it> wrote in message
>>
>> In this moment I create a csv but I have problem for read excel files
>>

>> Il 12/10/2017 13:14, Salvatore Megna ha scritto:
>>> Hi,
>>> with last windows update ( 10 or 7 is same ) my software can't
>>> connect with odbc driver to create excel file.
>>> Someone have same problem?
>>>
>>> I use odbc to create excel file with 1.82 version

Damir HodakRe: Odbc with last windows update
on Wed, 08 Nov 2017 12:33:23 +0100
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 13:14:24 +0200, Salvatore Megna wrote:

> Hi,
> with last windows update ( 10 or 7 is same ) my software can't connect
> with odbc driver to create excel file.
> Someone have same problem?
>
> I use odbc to create excel file with 1.82 version

Hi Salvatore!

I have the same problem.

Have you seen this page:
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dataaccesstechnologies/2017/10/18/unexpected-error-from-external-database-driver-1-microsoft-jet-database-engine-after-applying-october-security-updates/