Alaska Software Inc. - Willing to help and guide fellow TopDown users
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Willing to help and guide fellow TopDown users
Anand GuptaWilling to help and guide fellow TopDown users
on Sun, 14 Aug 2016 09:29:58 +0200
Dear all TopDown users,

Clayton Jones had helped and guided me a lot in the last few years in my
development projects of Xbase++ with TopDown.

I will remain immensely grateful to his kindness.

I am willing to help and guide fellow TopDown users if they require any help
on it. This is my way to say thank you to Clayton and spread his legacy of
TopDown for Xbase++.

Regards,

Anand Gupta
India
Keith LumbRe: Willing to help and guide fellow TopDown users
on Tue, 24 Jan 2017 01:00:41 +0100
Hi Anand
I am also a user of Claytons Topdown. It works really well
I have been using it for years.
Recently I created a new prg. file which now has a problem.
Problem -
I am finding that the Search in dekeys is not loading correctly from the nkeys
I have sent a number of files to Alaska and they have referred me to the user
group.
Can you help if I send you the files?

Regards
Keith Lumb

Anand Gupta wrote in message
>Dear all TopDown users,
>
>Clayton Jones had helped and guided me a lot in the last few years in my
>development projects of Xbase++ with TopDown.
>
>I will remain immensely grateful to his kindness.
>
>I am willing to help and guide fellow TopDown users if they require any help
>on it. This is my way to say thank you to Clayton and spread his legacy of
>TopDown for Xbase++.
>
>Regards,
>
>Anand Gupta
>India
Jonathan LeemingRe: Willing to help and guide fellow TopDown users
on Mon, 23 Jan 2017 20:00:59 -0700
Hi Keith,

I Can have a look at your issue if you wish.

Email me... jonathan.leeming at the-family-centre.com

Obviously no promises but more that happy to try to assist.

Regards... Jonathan
Anand GuptaRe: Willing to help and guide fellow TopDown users
on Tue, 24 Jan 2017 10:28:44 +0100
Keith Lumb wrote in message
>Hi Anand
>I am also a user of Claytons Topdown. It works really well
>I have been using it for years.
>Recently I created a new prg. file which now has a problem.
>Problem -
>I am finding that the Search in dekeys is not loading correctly from the nkeys
>I have sent a number of files to Alaska and they have referred me to the user
>group.
>Can you help if I send you the files?
>
>Regards
>Keith Lumb

Hi Keith,

Yes I can help.

Send me the file to below mail
coral dot anand at gmail.com
or better attach it here in the forum, so other can also have a look at your
problem and may help too.

Regards,

Anand