Alaska Software Inc. - Changed Var Value
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Changed Var Value
Donald R. KeatingChanged Var Value
on Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:30:19 -0400
Hi Y'all,

I have a local variable that value is being changed when it should not be.

Have searched my code several times and unable to find where it is being
changed.

How can I tell the debugger to alert me when the value is changed?

Thanks.

   >don<
Donald R. KeatingRe: Changed Var Value
on Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:03:35 -0400
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:30:19 -0400, Donald R. Keating wrote:
Found error in my code that was changing value of the variable.  But, would
still like to know answer to my question.

Thanks.